What to eat in the UK ?
British cuisine, which is known for its variety of delicious dishes, has teamed up with the culinary traditions of the world.Kitchen England has changed significantly over the past decade.Now in the UK are more in demand Italian, French and Oriental cuisine than the traditional dishes of England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland.In many cities in the UK followed by Italian, Indian restaurants there and the Moroccan, Thai, Russian institutions.
arrives in England people from around the world, bringing with them their recipes, new products, sauces, and share the secrets of cooking.If earlier it was possible to try only the traditional English dishes, such as "fish and chips" fish and chips, and now offer to evaluate the Spanish paella, Indian curry.
in different regions of the country has its specialties.
- «Yorkshire pie" - a pudding batter with spices, often served with meat.
- Blutwurst kolbasu-'s what eating in England.
- calf scars with a special seasoning and giblets, oatcakes and shortbread is known for Scotland.
- fruit bread, bread from red algae and toast with cheese offers a taste of Wales.
- «colcannon" dish of mashed potatoes and vegetables, potatoes with green onion gourmets will try in Northern Ireland.
In the English kitchen cook with little or no sauces.Some sauces and dishes of England do not need, such as roast beef, steak with blood.Do not attach the heat treatment, and vegetables, as they retain their flavor.A variety of substitutes for bread puddings are also served at the table cold dishes and meat dishes.
- first breakfast at 8 o'clock in the morning: usually eat porridge with milk, scrambled eggs with ham, bacon, pate, butter.As well as serving hot strong tea or coffee with cream.
- second breakfast about an hour of the day: serving sandwiches with ham, pate, pork, fish, drink hot drinks and juices.
- Evening tea five-o-clock: drink tea with milk, muffins, scones, biscuits.
- Lunch (dinner) - in 18-20 hours.
- All kinds of soups of green peas.
- Vegetable soup.
- soup with croutons and vegetables.
- second dishes.
- of meat, the most popular is the filet of beef tenderloin with a side dish of rice with tomato relish.
- Ice Cream.
- Fresh berries and fruits.
- Mulled wine.
After dessert is served black coffee, as well as on the table is always a butter and cold water.Now you know what traditional England.