How to quickly grow ?

How to quickly grow ?

be small, when most friends and acquaintances taller than you, is not very nice.Many people find themselves in this situation, want to know how fast to grow, and we are ready to do everything possible to achieve this goal.

How quickly grow: Tips

say at once that by and large height of 80% laid genetics, the remaining 20% ​​are dependent on lifestyle and nutrition in childhood and adolescence.Therefore, to increase its growth as an adult is difficult enough, is almost impossible.To calculate your potential growth, it is necessary to lay down the growth of the mother and father of the growth (in cm.), Divided by 2. If the increase is calculated for a boy, you need to add 13 cm, if for girls -. Subtract the same number.Almost 90% of the growth will be the result, plus or minus 10 cm. In addition, the growth significantly affect the amount of zinc and vitamin D in the first years of life.If a child is getting enough of these substances, it grows better becomes higher.If there are not, the increase is less.

Whatever it was, many people claim that their growth can be affected, and help in this special exercise and proper nutrition.

Exercises to increase growth

believed that the horizontal bar is great help to increase growth.How to quickly grow from a conventional horizontal bar?Do the exercises suggested below.

  1. Vis on the bar.This exercise is performed in 5 sets in the morning and evening.It's very simple: you need to comfortably grasp the horizontal bar and hang onto it as long as you survive.You can slightly change this exercise, reducing the amount of time, but increasing the number of approaches.
  2. Pull-ups on the bar.During the descent, after pulling up the most need to straighten hands and hang on for 5-10 seconds, then repeat the tightening again.
  3. Hanging on the bar, you need to rotate the body in the right, then to the left.Turn to each side in an amount necessary to at least 20 times.
  4. Hanging on the bar, rotate the feet to the left and right like a pendulum.
  5. Hanging on the bar, rotate hips to one side, then the other.

There are other exercises that will quickly grow.They should be done in the complex.Detailed instructions for their implementation can be found here:

  • Exercises to increase growth
  • set of exercises for growth
  • Exercises on the bar

to increase growth and useful mobile game, jumping, swimming.If you are in early adolescence, it is too early to give up, because at this time in your body is a lot of different changes.You can dramatically "vymahal" literally for 2 years, but of course it can be helped.Perform exercises for growth, actively move and eat well.

Power to increase growth

Zinc and vitamin D significantly affect a person's growth in the early years of his life, so taking heavy doses of these substances as an adult is useless.It is necessary to enrich your diet with vitamins, especially vitamin A. It is important to eat foods rich in protein.Protein - a building material for new cells, so it has a direct role in the growth of the organism.Protein rich meat, fish, seafood, eggs, nuts, milk, cottage cheese, soy cheese, and cheese, buckwheat.Protein foods should be a lot, but not too much, so know the measure.

How quickly grow: other ways

There are other ways that will help to increase growth, but they are applied in individual cases, and is not for everyone.

  • injections of growth hormone are used only after the appointment of the attending physician, when a person has an abnormal growth retardation.
  • operation to increase growth.When you stretch the bone and surrounding soft tissue there is tension, which resulted in the formation of a new cell tissue.Such an operation is performed on the feet, it allows you to grow up to 6-7 cm. On each leg set a special bracket with spokes, cut through the top layer of the bone, and threaded rods brackets apart four times a day, thus stimulating the growth of the feet.With these brackets the patient will have to undergo six months or a year, and most of the time on crutches.

Try to quickly grow still be at home.To do this, you need to believe in themselves, very much want to grow up and do everything possible for that, and what you already know.