How to learn to say " P " ?
Watch the video
When a child learns to talk, it may be a problem with the pronunciation of certain letters.This may be due to the physiology of the child, and with the lack of understanding of the pronunciation.To solve this problem there are professional speech therapists, who teach the child correct pronunciation, but you can teach him at home and on their own, knowing the dates of exercise.
One of the most difficult in the pronunciation of the letters is the letter "P".Many children have a problem with this letter.Let us consider in more detail below, how to learn to speak the "P" with the help of different exercises.
Pronunciation of the letter "P»
Seriously worth to do the pronunciation of the child, if he passed five years, and he still wrongly pronounces that letter.It is best to visit a speech therapist, who professionally advise and explain the problem and how to solve it.He also gives advice on exercises for the child, examples of which are given below.
initial stage of learning the letter "P»
Before challenging patter and exercise, is to teach a child to pronounce the letter in its purest form.Having mastered this point, we begin to teach him to pronounce the letter into syllables.Thus, learning the steps will not be too difficult for a child, and you will achieve success.
then starts already taught the pronunciation of the letter "P" in the words and entire phrases with exercise.
Before starting with the pronunciation exercises, warm-up should be carried out continuously to the mouth to warm up your muscles.Here are some simple exercises for this:
- Exercise "Paintbrush" is the language that the child leads across the sky to the throat and back a dozen times.
- Exercise "pendulum" is to be led by the language of the left to the right ten times, his mouth open.
- Exercise "accordion" will require the work of the jaw.We press the tongue against the palate, and then open and close your mouth twenty times in a row.
- Exercise "clean teeth" necessary to drive his tongue over the inside of the upper teeth about twenty times.
After that, the child will be ready to exercise
Exercises for "P" letter
Speech therapists always practiced a certain order of the jobs to be most effective training.The self-study can also stick to speech therapy plan.four types of tasks for daily gymnastics child is usually used, which we will discuss below:
- child rests in the base language of the upper teeth and trying to pronounce the letter "D" many times in a row.Then you ask your child to blow on the tip of the tongue, severing it from the base of the teeth.Thus, the child will remember and get used to how the language should vibrate when it will start to pronounce the letter "P".
- For the second exercise will need to buy logopaedic spatula, which is sold in any drugstore.For the comfort of the kid can buy a spatula with a tasty smell.Ask your child to pronounce the sound "F" for a long time, and themselves at this time, move the spatula close to the base of the upper teeth.Then slip the spatula under the child's tongue and drive it to the right and to the left, while the child continues to "F" sound pronunciation.So he learns how vibrating tongue when pronouncing "R".
- In the third exercise, it is necessary that the child opened his mouth wide and began to pronounce the syllable "For", pushing the tongue back to the maximum.Themselves at this time of driving under the tongue spatula.That's when you need to hear clearly the letter "P".
- Ask your child to open his mouth to pronounce the sound "Z", while they themselves drive a spatula in the same way as in the previous paragraph.You will hear a softer sound "P".
Through daily repetition of these exercises and practice with patters and words with the letter "P", you ensure that the child will learn to pronounce the letter of this complex.
Also, you can read our article on the speech therapy:
- As clearly speak
- Like burr
- How to learn to pronounce the