How to assemble a Rubik's Cube ?
Watch the video
There is quite a popular scheme 3x3, how to assemble a Rubik's cube, even for beginners.On that today will be discussed.First we need to agree on the legend, the process was easier.
How to collect the Rubik's cube, the scheme
- "B" means the upper side
- "H" indicates the lower side
- "L" means left
- "P" means the right side of
- "F" means the front of the
- "W" means the rear side
well as special characters denote the rotation of the Rubik's cube:
FZVNLP = rotation of the Rubik's cube in a clockwise direction by 90 °.
F * G * H * B * A * P * = Rubik's Cube rotation counterclockwise by 90 °.
F ** H ** B ** H ** L ** P ** = rotating Rubik's Cube on the half turn in either direction (180 °).
Stage 1 - to collect the Rubik's cube, 3x3 circuit
Choose any color (we take blue).This color will be the base of the cube, that is at the bottom.Put it out of the blue "plus", it should not cause any difficulties.
Stage 2 - to collect the Rubik's cube,
scheme first produce F **, then rotate the B *.Overturn the right side - P **, followed by B. Finally, we overturn the front side - F **.
Stage 3 - how to assemble a Rubik's Cube 3x3
At the end of this stage we should be able to collect all the base cube.To do this, select your dice that you hold in your hands, and make the appropriate action:
- If the blue box is located on the same side in the upper right corner, then follow this guide: F * B * F.
- If the blue box located on the right side of the Rubik's Cube in the upper left corner, then do it: PBP *.
- If the blue box located on the top side in the lower right corner, then make: PB * n * B ** * PBP.
- Well, if the blue box located on the front side of the Rubik's Cube in the lower right corner, then rotate as follows: F * B * F or PBP * or PB * P * B ** * PBP.
Thus, we collect the base angles of the Rubik's Cube.
Stage 4 - how to collect the Rubik's cube, the scheme
(except the bottom and top) on all sides of the Rubik's Cube turns upside down letter "T" of the four squares of green and yellow.But we will look at the other two square yellow and green, so act in the same way as in step 3.
- If the yellow box located on the upper right side of the middle, and green square - on the right side on top in the middle, thenWe rotate B * F * M * A * BFBPB.
- If the yellow box on the front side of the top of the middle, and green square - on the upper side of the bottom in the middle, then rotate the BPB * P * F * * Bed and bph.
- If the yellow box located on the right side to the left in the middle, and green square - on the front side on the right in the middle.
5 stage - how to assemble a Rubik's Cube 3x3
Rotate the Rubik's Cube as follows: BL * B ** * LVL HVL.Please note that at this stage it is necessary to place each rib on its side, and here it does not matter how it is turned.
Stage 6 - to collect the Rubik's cube, 3x3
scheme where we will collect purple cross on the top side of the Rubik's Cube.Please note, you can not turn the Rubik's Cube throughout this phase.So, first rotate as follows: WHF LVN * * * DID * ZVN.
Now turn the B or B *, depending on what is now correctly rotated.Focus on the right image: purple box must be on the front side of the top of the middle, and green - on the upper side of the bottom in the middle.
Finally, rotate FBN LBN * * * PBN * ZBN.
Stage 7 - how to assemble a Rubik's cube
Rotate P * O * L * * LF FPF.Now, do not twist the Rubik's cube before the end of the process.Rotate the cube with the following formula: PF M * A * M * A * FPF F.We turn the tip B. Rotate the formula: M * A * PF FPF M * A * F.Finally, rotate the corners so that the Rubik's Cube quickly gathered.
completed all these steps at a time, you will collect the cube to the end!Of course, without visual accompaniment will be harder to understand, so if you have something does not work, look at how to assemble a Rubik's Cube in the video, and see when the error occurred.