How to fill out the balance ?
Balance is a generalization and grouping the assets and liabilities of the economy during the reporting period in terms of money.The main objective is to show the balance sheet, in which the financial situation at this stage the company is, how money, property owned on the date of the report.
balance sheet is drawn up as a table consisting of the left side of (asset) and right (passive).Assets are the resources of the enterprise and include two sections: current (short-term use) and non-current (long-term use) the assets.Liabilities are sources that are used for the formation of companies and resources are divided into: capital and reserves, long-term and short-term liabilities.Also, businesses may temporarily be different wealth does not belong to him.These tangible assets accounted for the balance.
Main balance property - an asset is equal to liabilities.This is due to the use of double-entry when drawing up the balance sheet.The balance reflects the state of economic assets and liabilities, but do not carry any information about their movement.Therefore, when the balance of the current account data grouping means business processes and results of accounts are used.
make up the balance on the first day of the month, quarter or year.For all companies provided a single form, which is used for the balance sheet.This makes it possible to draw up consolidated balance sheets of the various branches of the company and the industry as a whole.Before you fill in the balance sheet need to specify the details.
details, which should contain the balance sheet:
- name on the founding documents;
- activity of the organization;
- address of the company.
Monetary indicators of balance sheet items are written in thousands or millions without decimals.
How to fill the balance: features
main features, which are recorded in the balance:
- fixed assets and intangible assets are recognized in the balance sheet at their residual value (original cost less depreciation);
- funds in the calculations (calculations with debtors and creditors) are shown in the balance sheet on a gross basis;
- all balance sheet items must be fully confirmed by the data obtained from inventory.
Before you fill in the balance, you need to take into account that the company carried out a lot of daily business operations, each of which leads to changes in the composition of assets and liabilities, or of both simultaneously.These changes can be divided into four types:
- changes occurring only in the balance sheet (one article changes go in the direction of increasing, on the other downwards, with the result does not change, for example, when the money from the account received in cash);
- changes in the balance of liabilities (under one article the changes go in the direction of increasing, on the other downwards, with the result does not change, for example, when due to a bank loan is paid off debts to suppliers);
- changes in assets and liabilities balance in the direction of increasing (eg, receipt of materials from a supplier);
- changes in assets and liabilities of the balance to decrease (eg, wage paid to workers from the cash register).
View balance sheet (filled) can be an example: