How to cook pollack in the oven ?
Pollock cooked in the oven - a low-calorie and tasty dish.To cook a delicious fillet of pollock in the oven, it does not require much effort or time.You quickly deal with this and get flavorful and healthy dish.Let's learn how to cook in the oven for pollock.
pollock fillet with potatoes
- pollock fillet - 1 kg;
- Potatoes - 10 pieces;
- Onions - 3 pieces;
- salt and pepper.
- fillet should be washed and cut into pieces.
- then they need to be put in a deep bowl, add salt and pepper, spread with mayonnaise and leave for thirty minutes.
- Next you need to clean the potatoes and cut it in small circles.
- onion cut into small rings.
- Potatoes put in a baking dish, put pollock, and on it - a bow.
- Then fill all the mayonnaise and place in oven for forty minutes.
pollock fillet in broth
- 700 g pollock fillets;
- 150 g flour;
- 20 g butter;
- 300 ml chicken broth;
- Salt, pepper, herbs.
- Boil chicken broth.
- pollock fillets cut into pieces and roll in flour.
- then put into a mold and pour the broth.
- Add the butter and bake for thirty minutes.
- Then the fish and season with salt, pepper and cook for another fifteen minutes.
- finished dish sprinkle with herbs (dill, parsley).
Pollock in the oven with tomatoes
- One kilogram of pollock fillets;
- 5 tomatoes;
- 3 onions;
- 150 g of solid cheese.
- Pollock cut into pieces and marinate in the mayonnaise on the half hour.
- Tomatoes and onions cut into rings.
- The pan put pollock fillets, then onions and tomatoes.
- top of the form should be covered with foil and bake for twenty minutes.
- Then get the form, remove the foil and sprinkle with cheese, grated.Bake for ten minutes.
pollock fillet in wine and herbs
- kilo of pollock fillets;
- One lemon;
- two bulbs;
- One zucchini;
- Two tomatoes;
- Two cloves of garlic;
- 50 ml of white wine;
- dill, oregano, marjoram;
- Black pepper and salt;
- olive oil.
- fillets should be cut into pieces, pour the olive oil, rub the herbs, salt and pepper.
- Zucchini, onions and tomatoes, and lemon should be cut into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Add to the vegetables finely chopped garlic and oregano, all the mix.
- This vegetable mixture should be divided into two parts.
- Then put one part of the mixture in the pan.
- Top with fish, cover it with the second part.
- Pour white wine and cover with parchment paper.
- Bake pollack twenty-five minutes at a temperature of 190 degrees.