How to cook lecho ?
Lecho - a classic dish in many European countries.It has a certain prescription.Each prepares lecho differently.Now we'll show you how to cook lecho at home and give a few recipes.
- pepper - 1 kg,
- carrots - 1 kg,
- tomatoes - 2 kg,
- sugar - 1 tbsp,
- 70% vinegar - 1 tbsp.l.
- sunflower oil - 5 tablespoons.l,
- water - 150 ml,
- salt - 1 tbsp.l.
Getting home cooking lecho Tomato:
- to start tomatoes twist in a meat grinder or a blender until smooth.We spread in the pan.By the way, before preparing the skin in advance can be removed from the tomatoes.
- Adding to the resulting mass of salt, sugar and butter.All this stir and put the stew on the fire.It is necessary to bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce the heat and leave for another 40 minutes to cook.
- Cut carrots and peppers into strips, add in the tomato puree.Give Cook another 20 minutes.
- when lecho is ready, remove it from the heat and add the vinegar.Then we decompose it to the banks and roll up covers.
- 2 kg of pepper,
- 1 kg of onions,
- 0,5 kg of carrots,
- 0,5 liters of tomato juice,
- 1 tablespoon vinegar,
- 100g sugar,
- 200 grams of vegetable oil,
- 3-4 Art.spoons of salt.
- Clear the peppers from the seeds and cut into strips.Onions cut into rings, carrots and shred on the Korean grater.
- resets all this in a saucepan, add sugar, salt, vinegar, tomato juice and butter.We put on the stove and simmer for about 30 minutes after boiling, stirring occasionally.
- when lecho is ready, spread it in jars and lids roll up.
- Done.It remains only to wait until it cools down.
Lecho Tomato with beans
Cook lecho is needed in much the same way as a normal tomato, just need to add the boiled beans.Now we'll show you how to do it.
- 3 kg of tomatoes,
- 1,5 kg bell pepper,
- 500 g of beans,
- 2 tbsp.spoons of salt,
- half a cup of sugar,
- half a cup of vegetable oil.
- first cleanse the skin from the tomatoes and peppers from the seeds.
- Cook the beans for 30 minutes.
- Mix the tomatoes in a meat grinder or a blender into a single mass.
- Reset the tomato puree in a saucepan.
- Add the chopped pepper, sugar, salt, butter, and boiled beans.Boil it all 40-50 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Ready lecho poured into the banks and roll up covers.
If you want to know all about the blanks of vegetables, then follow this link - Vegetables.