How to cook a delicious soup?
Watch the video
To cook a delicious soup, it is only necessary to know the generalsecrets soups, as well as to have on hand a few proven and original recipes.
To each your soup obtained tasty and nutritious, you must adhere to these guidelines and secrets:
- Use for cutting vegetables only sharp knives, as stupid will squeeze out the juice from them.As a result of nutritional value and taste of the finished soup will be reduced.
- add vegetables to the soup, you can only after boiling liquid - then you save in these vitamins.At the same time, remember that all of your vegetables while cooking, so you can not lay all the vegetables at the same time.
- During cooking soups cover the pan with a lid.Fire at the burners do little to prevent rapid boil - then retain more vitamins and minerals.
- When added to soups sour cream, milk or cream can not prevent them from boiling.To salt
- first courses only after how to cook the main ingredients.
- add pepper and bay leaves is recommended at the end of cooking the soup.
- When cooking the first dishes, avoid using excessive amounts of spices, as they may worsen their flavor and aroma.
- put parsley and dill before serving the soup to the table, they are not recommended for cooking.
- If you overdo soup, then boil it in a small amount of washed rice, which definitely need to be wrapped in gauze, before you put it in the pan.
- Onions and carrots should not be placed in its raw form in the first course, as during cooking are quickly fading flavorings.Therefore, pre-fry them slightly in a frying pan with a little oil.
- To improve the taste of the soup, after its preparation, leave it for 10-15 minutes to stand in a warm place.
Recipes tasty soups
choosing what to cook delicious soup today, look at the original and at the same time simple recipes.
has amazing taste British chicken soup with cheese.It is perfect for a holiday, and for the family table.To cook it you will need these ingredients:
- chicken broth - 1 liter;
- rice - 80 g;
- chicken breast - 300 g;
- butter - 30 g;
- processed cheese - 100 g;
- leeks - 100 g;
- parsley - 4 sprigs;
- salt and pepper - to taste.
- Leek Wash, dry on a paper towel and cut into small rings.
- chicken breast boil in salted water and then cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Figure Pour into a bowl and rinse thoroughly.
- glowing pan, melt butter on it, and then fry the leek and chicken.
- broth pour into a pan, put on fire and bring to a boil.Then add the rice and cook it over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add fried breast with onion, pepper and salt in a soup with rice and kept everything on low heat for another 5 minutes.
- Cheese expand and grate, and then add it to the soup, stir and wait until it is completely melted.
- Serve the finished English soup with chopped herbs hot.
Italian strachatella - it's an easy and delicious soup that can be prepared in just 15 minutes.For him, you need the following ingredients:
- chicken broth - 1 liter;
- Parmesan - 45 g;
- egg - 3 pcs .;
- Semolina - 2 tbsp.l .;
- salt and spices - to taste.
- Take 500 ml of broth and put on fire.
- Parmesan cheese rub on a small grater.
- Add the eggs and beat well with a fork.
- The remaining cold broth, add semolina, spices and salt, then mix everything carefully.
- The resulting mixture was put grated cheese and beaten eggs.All of this mix and pour a thin stream into boiling broth.
- Bring soup to a boil and cook it for 5-7 minutes.
using other recipes for soups, which are presented in these articles:
- How to cook a delicious pea soup with chicken
- How to cook mushroom soup
- How to cook soup