Can I go to the sauna ?
Nowadays sauna for many people is not just a leisure activity, but also a prerequisite of preserving the beauty and health of the body.The use of sauna is as follows:
- increases blood circulation in the skin, fine wrinkles disappear, blood vessels dilate, fill with blood, the pores open, you can make a deep cleaning of the skin;
- passes fatigue, stress;
- increases the body's resistance to colds, strengthens the immune system;
- stronger joints, respiratory and cardiovascular system;
- from the body are derived slag and excess fluid;
- calories burned, weight goes.
But despite all these advantages, in some cases, a visit to the sauna is contraindicated.You need to know whether you can go to the sauna for you in any given situation.Consider factors such as health, age and special circumstances.
Can pregnant sauna
In the old days no one in the head could not come to ask such a question.Bani, or as they say now, sauna - is the health and cleansing the entire body.Now modern women understand that times have changed, the body of people is not so strong, the environment is bad, and that's thought to whether pregnant women in a sauna.Many gynecologists prohibit baths and saunas during pregnancy.Everything is very individual: in one will not be any effect, and the second is with threatened preterm labor exit.All this, of course, the words, so let's discuss how the sauna during pregnancy.
- pregnant should differ excellent health.
- to 5-6 months of pregnancy, avoid steam.
- In the steam room can be no more than 5 minutes.
- If a woman feels unwell, should immediately go to the dressing room, sit down, wash with cool water.
- head in the steam room Cover cap.
- Observe hygiene.In order not to be infected by fungal infections, always go to the sauna in rubber slippers, personal use a towel, put a blanket on the bench.
- Recommended sauna with someone, do not walk alone.
Can nursing sauna
reasoned logically: that a woman had milk, it is very important to drink plenty of fluids.As you know, in the sauna, you sweat, your body loses fluid needed for milk production.And it has not been established completely.Doctors disagree whether breastfeeding go to the sauna.It is best to limit this right after birth.
- Do not go to the sauna with postpartum bleeding.
- More than once a week, use of the sauna is not necessary.
- Consult a physician.
- No more than 3 entries into the steam room for 5 minutes or less.
Sauna and monthly
Doctors are advised not to go to the sauna during menstruation.The fact is that during menstruation better to avoid extremes of temperature (to sit in a hot tub can not, baths and saunas are not recommended).No tampons will not help, as the temperature increases still affect the behavior of the uterus and increase the inflow of blood.Periods may become more intense, some of which may threaten the bleeding.Basically, they say that during menstruation can be in the sauna, the ones who went there without any consequences.But all individually.In addition, the risk of catching an infection is much higher in the critical days.
Sauna and disease
there are contraindications to the use of the sauna in various human diseases.So please, please note the following:
- respiratory diseases,
- skin problems,
- pregnancy complications.
Typically, doctors from going to the sauna and bath in such cases.It is recommended to ask a simple question to your doctor: Is it possible to go to the sauna you.
And if you have the temperature increased?The common cold: cough, runny nose can be easily treated in the bath.And it is possible with the temperature in the sauna or not, will tell anyone: of course you can not!Body temperature in the sauna to increase further, in addition, will increase the load on the heart.With the flu in any case does not go to the steam room!
finally, I would also like to remind you be careful with the use of large quantities of food and alcohol before the sauna.The load on the cardiovascular system will increase by several times!It's pretty dangerous, especially not at a young age.