What is e-mail?
In the modern world you need to know to everyone that this e-mail and have your own.When meeting new people, on business negotiations or just met an old friend, you may be asked to leave your e-mail.Furthermore, in the network itself to many sites require registering indicate e-mail.And what to do when it is not?
What is the e-mail address
So, e-mail - this is the email address from the English "electronic mail".If a person in the network has its own e-mail address (it looks like a set of characters, for example, ivanov @ yandex. Ru), he may give it to others as exactly how your home address for regular mail.But to enter your email needs a unique password that you will only have you, like the keys of the apartment.Address known friends and acquaintances, and key (password), there is only you.That is your conversation with your friends no one except you will not be able to see on the Internet, if you do not give your password to anyone.By email, you can send each other not only text messages but also pictures, photos, music, spreadsheets and other files of any format.
Let's see what is in e-mail address.Take for example the same ivanov @ yandex.ru.The first part of the address - a unique username (login), you come up with yourself, in this case ivanov.This name can be used not only letters, numbers, periods, dashes, hyphens, and some other characters.After the user name is always icon @ ( "dog").And then there is the domain name, we've got it yandex.ru.Let us consider the latter more ... You choose on which free email service you would like to have a mailbox: yandex.ru, rambler.ru, mail.ru, yahoo.com, hotmail.com and others.
What is e-mail, and how to create
- First select the service on which you want to create your e-mail (yandex. Ru, rambler. Ru, mail. Ru, and so on).Go to this site.Find the word "mail".For users who already have an e-mail here, offered a form for administration login and password.And for you next - "to have a mailbox," or something like that.Press it here.
- Now you need to fill some information about you.These name and enter a name, but it does not mean that they will see everything.All will be able to see your username, which you will come up with.Only use letters of the English alphabet and begin to login with a lowercase letter.Common words or names, for sure, are already occupied, so invent anything new, combine letters, numbers and symbols.Many of the services themselves will suggest to you what the login is not yet occupied.
- When data is listed, click on the "Next" or "Continue".
- You may be offered to fill in the registration form.Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, the others - on request.
- As a rule, asked to choose a security question and enter an answer in the registration e-mail address.This is required to reset your password if you forget it or lose it.Also, enter the code from the image in the space provided.This code is to confirm the system that you are a real person, not a machine.
- If you agree with the terms of the agreement on the use of this free service, put a check mark and press the "Continue" and "Finish".
The next time you want to check your email, you will need to log on to a site where you have got e-mail (for example, yandex. Ru, rambler. Ru, mail. Ru, and so on).Then, in the address field enter login (in our case ivanov), a password below.