How to search in Yandex ?
Watch the video
Search Engine is a hardware and software system that performs resource selection function and sites for specific user needs.Most often, people call the search engine website on which the interface of the complex, that is, a page that contains the search box for entering the query.
Basically search engines work by selecting the content for keywords and thus make it easier to find information, it is important to make the request.
How to search in the system Yandex
What is looking Yandex
uninitiated user wondering what can be found through popular search engines such as Yandex?The answer to this question can be found in our article What are looking for in Yandex.
To create the most efficient query, you need to know in general terms, on what basis is searched:
- register Accounting.Search engines are set up so they are looking for words, regardless of the writing process.If you write a word with a capital letter, as the results will be presented and the resources, wherein the word is spelled with a lowercase letter.For example, you search for "Crocodiles", Yandex will find sites where there is writing "crocodiles" and "crocodiles".
- Accounting morphology of words.The search is performed taking into account the morphology of words (changing the number, case, gender, and so on. D.).The system returns all results that include the possible forms of query words.Thus derivatives included in the search words will not.If the request is recorded as the "Nile Crocodiles" they will be found "crocodiles", "Crocodile", "Neil," but the word "Nile" robot will not search.So if you're looking for is not just words, but their specific context, it is necessary to take into account morphology.
- search the entire document.By default, the search engine looks for the words in your query throughout this document, resource, and sometimes words can be found at a considerable distance from each other.
- Limit the search region.Search system is carried out on all the virtual space, even if you type "Apartments in Kuala Lumpur," you will be presented and an apartment in Moscow and encyclopedic descriptions of the Malaysian capital.
Special request input methods
order for the system to understand exactly what you want to see in the results, a special request input language that robots search engines are well aware:
- If you want to find an exact phrase or word form, enclose it inquotes, for example: "Storm sky mist conceals."In this case, the system sweep aside all variants where those words are found in a different form, and where the phrase breaks in other words.
- If you have forgotten the words of the quotation from, take the entire phrase in quotation marks, and instead of a forgotten word with an asterisk: "Who owns the information, he owns *".The crawler will phrase, along with a forgotten part.
- If you need to find any of these words in the query, enter them through a vertical line: "Meat |birds".
- If you need to find a few words within one sentence, use the sign «& amp;»: «pineapple & amp;marinate".You will receive a list of all the sites where the suggestion to meet in a single sentence.
- When you need to find a specific word in the document, scroll to it, preceded by a plus: "The monument to Pushkin + Europe", the system will be presented documents, where necessary the word "Europe".This is very important if you want to include in the search prepositions, conjunctions, particles that are stop words, as bear little meaning and occur too often.For example, you are looking for the play Gorky "The Lower Depths", enter the search string "+ at the bottom."
- Exclude words from your search by typing a minus sign in front of an unnecessary word, "The Bremen Town Musicians -multfilm".It would help if you want to find the tale of The Bremen Town Musicians in the text version.
- Look for a particular type of document?You will help the operator «mime:», like this: "tax form mime: pdf».Only the resources will be found where there are files in the format.pdf.
- If you are looking for a request for a particular language, you will help the operator «lang:», after which you need to specify the language: Russian - ru, English -en, Belarus - be, Kazakh - kz.Example: "Looking for lang: en».
- To search websites in a particular region, select "Advanced Search" and enter it in the desired region.
Mance query language, you will find information in a shorter period of time.
Yandex-search is one of the most popular services in Russia and the former Soviet Union, in addition, the company "Yandex" offers a range of services from creating a virtual mailbox to register an electronic purse.Read more about the services Yandex read our article How to register in Yandex.
Continue familiarity with by Yandex you can see our website services Yandex.