How to add a video on YouTube?
If YouTube can help you show off your video around the world, because this service is very popular.To learn how to upload a video on YouTube, we now describe.
- Go to the service www.youtube.com, continue to find the button "Add Video" button and click on it with the mouse.To start posting videos, you must have an account with Google.
- necessary to fill in the "Description" and "name" when adding a video on YouTube.Be sure to choose a category that can be attributed plot theme.Do not forget to register the tags, they are introduced by a space.
- Click on the "Select" button to configure access to view your video.This may be familiar from your list or all of YouTube visitors from around the world.
- Next to the column "Date and Map" is the "Select" button.When you click it will be the field in which you must make the time when the video was made, and the location.Subsequently, this place can be found on Google Map.
- Click "Select" next to the word c "Configuring Access".Here, set the resolution of your options and the ability to assess, vote and comment on your videos on YouTube.
- Once you have gone through all 5 steps above and choose the desired settings, you can finally feel free to click "Add Video".
- will open a new window.Click on the button "Browse" and select the hard disk of a computer, a tablet or a video phone.You will see an indicator showing how much is left before the download is complete.When the video download is complete, your video will be sent for review to the YouTube service department.At that your job is completed.You can congratulate you, you now know how to add video on YouTube.
Your video will be available for viewing on YouTube after treatment.video processing time depends on its size.
P. S .: on YouTube you can upload video files recorded in the following formats: MPEG4, MOV, 3GP, AVI, WMV, FLV, MPEGPS, WebM.It should be taken into account that WLMP MSWMM files are not supported by YouTube.