Why sore navel ?
Please note that this article is about why sore stomach, that is, we present you some possible causes of the pain of this nature.We will not risk your health by offering some treatment methods.We hope you will understand and in which case you should seek professional help.Speaking of doctors.First, you will likely have to visit a therapist who, after examination, the doctor will advise you need.
Causes pain in the navel
- Perhaps you have small bowel disease is a parasitic, viral or bacterial nature.In this case, you will probably be referred to an infectious disease specialist.Do not worry, it is treated.
- the presence of chronic enteritis may also experience pain in the umbilical during its exacerbation.These inflammatory and degenerative changes in the mucous membrane of the small intestine will cause aching pain in the abdomen and the navel, especially after eating.
- Umbilical hernia also explains why pain in the navel.In addition to acute pain can be observed in a dense formation of the navel, nausea, stool retention, gases.In this case, do not hesitate to call an ambulance.
- thin ulcer or colon can cause unpleasant pain in the navel.An ulcer is a defect of the stomach and intestinal walls, is associated with an imbalance in the protective functions of the organs.This disease can even cause internal bleeding, which would entail not only the pain in the navel, and can affect the entire abdomen.
- Appendicitis.Inflammation of the appendix of the intestine process also explains why the stomach hurts.Gradually, the pain moves to the lower right side.Appendicitis also accompanied by nausea and fever.
- Urinary tract infections can cause pain in the navel.First, they can only occur during urination, after the pain can be constant.
- Mention may also be why the sore stomach during pregnancy.This is due to the fact that the fetus grows and presses on abdominal wall.The reason for the strong concern not, however, for the prevention, consult your gynecologist, always report any disturbing your pains and changes.