How to withdraw fluid from the body ?
On the Internet often hear the question: how to withdraw fluid from the body?It is of concern to many of the fair sex, as the accumulation of excess fluid in some parts of the human body contributes to the appearance of puffiness, bags under the eyes and can impair a decent figure.
The following are the reasons for the excess water and three ways to deal with it.
Causes excess water
We all know that water - it is the foundation of life.Man every day should consume about 2.5 liters of water.However, it should be quickly excreted from the body with harmful substances to the body, such as toxins.Sometimes, however, the water in the body is delayed.
To get rid of any disease, always in the first place it is necessary to establish the cause.Causes of water retention in the body can be very different:
- Lack of water.Paradoxically, but the less you drink plain clean drinking water, the more fluid accumulates in your body.Therefore, you need to drink water as much as possible.
- Abuse of diuretic beverages such as coffee, teas and alcoholic drinks contribute to the removal of fluid from the body useful.If you notice that you have become a frequently manifested edema, the use of these drinks should be reduced.
- Excessive salt diet also contributes to water retention.In small doses, salt useful and necessary for the body, but if you regularly eat too much salty food, this has a negative impact on your health.
- slow metabolism can also cause the appearance of puffiness.Sedentary lifestyle and lack of even minimal load slows down your metabolism.To stay healthy, you need to move as much as possible, and at least twice a week to play sports.
- Finally, the last reason - it is the presence of any disease.If you feel unwell, and you can see that you have every day more swollen any part of the body, consult your doctor.This may signal whether you have a more serious condition.
If swelling is not due to the presence of any serious disease, then get rid of it can be uncomplicated means at hand.
bath with baking soda and salt is a proven and effective way to bring a large number of one-time excess fluid from the body.Two hours before the initiation of this procedure and the water for an hour after it can neither drink nor eat.Take a bath as follows.
- Dial bath of warm water temperatures up to 38 degrees.
- Dissolve in water 0.5 kg sodium chloride and 0.2 kg of soda.
- Take a bath for 10 minutes.At this time, drink hot tea.
- After receiving warm bath wrapped, cover with a blanket and sweat for 40 minutes.
- Then again go to take a shower and bath.
This is an emergency measure, which helps to quickly bring a large amount of excess fluid from the body.To maintain normal fluid and electrolyte balance, it is recommended to visit bath or sauna.
effectively compete with the accumulation of excess fluid all kinds of infusions and decoctions:
- decoction of birch leaves: in a glass of boiling water 2 tbspleaves.
- bearberry Broth: a glass of boiling water - 3 tspleaves.
- tarragon leaf decoction: a glass of boiling water - 5.6 pc.leaves.
- Tea: drink during the day as much as possible with rosehip tea and cranberries or special purchase tea Hibiscus.
- Dried apple skins: in a glass of boiling water 1 tablespoon needdried peel block.Insist need to drink for 20 minutes, then take it half a cup 3-4 times a day before meals for a week.
Another way to quickly get rid of excess fluid - is to conduct discharge day on any drink, whether it is yogurt, juice, milk, tea, etc.
If you do not want or can not put your body stress and fasting days not for you, just try for a couple weeks to drink more plain water, eat more carbohydrates and protein and less fat, limit intake of salt and flour products.The result was not long in coming.
you will also help in this regard article How to withdraw water from the body.