How not to burn in the sun ?
arrived at the resort, most people, barely having time to get in place, immediately rush to the beach, staying in joyful anticipation of the long-awaited meeting with the warm sea, white sand and gentle southern sun.We must remember that the summer sun, combined with the sea - a very tricky thing.A cool breeze blew your hot body and you do not notice how your skin begins to slowly be burnt, and the so-called hard part of the spectrum of ultraviolet radiation, reflected sea surface, further aggravates the situation.Therefore, if you do not want to have the first night of their stay at the sea to catch the color of boiled cancer, and then all night tossing and turning in bed, not knowing how to comfortably arrange his burning body, it is necessary to observe certain rules of tanning.
How not to burn on the beach: Tips
- Even before the trip to the sea will be no harm if possible several times a solarium, a little to prepare your skin for the upcoming sunbathing.
- Sunbathing should be only in the morning and late afternoon hours.Time from 11 to 16 o'clock in the afternoon is better to devote to other pursuits, such as excursions or rest in the shade of trees.
- Going to the beach, on a mandatory basis should not use decorative cosmetics, eau de toilette and deodorants.The substances contained in them, have a sensitizing effect on the skin and increases its sensitivity to ultraviolet radiation.
- Pick suitable for your skin type special protective cream and apply it for 15-20 minutes before going out in the sun, so he had time to absorb well.Blue-eyed, white-skinned people, blondes and redheads should first choose a cream with a high protection factor (from 15 to 30 units), people with naturally dark complexion the color of the skin and brown eyes would be enough cream with a factor of 5 to 10 units.Every half hour or two on the body cream should be renewed, since its effect over time weakens.
- After bathing, you can not long remain wet, as water droplets on the body act as tiny lenses - focus the sun's rays on the surface of your skin.Therefore it is better to immediately wipe with a towel.
Now that you know how to not burn in the sun and to get a nice tan gold, stands alone to talk about the first of the season access to the beach, since the first day, as we all know, is always the most important.
How not to burn in the sun on the first day
the first day of sunbathing should be in the morning, when the sun has not yet entered into full force.Spread the body protective cream and Stay in the sun for about five minutes, if you have a delicate, very light skin, and no more than fifteen minutes, if you are swarthy from nature.After that, go into the shadows, where and sit for half an hour.Then it will be possible once again to soak up the sun no more than a quarter of an hour, and that was the first beach output should be complete.Sunbathing is better not lying, and being in motion.Wander, for example, on the beach or play a game of beach volleyball - so the sun will be more evenly cover the different parts of your body.In the following days, while staying on the beach can be gradually increased, bringing it to three or four hours a day.
If you follow all these simple recommendations, sunburn, you do not get any.However, none of us, alas, is not immune to accidents.For example, you accidentally fall asleep on the beach and in the evening to find that the skin blushed deeply, and in the worst case even blistered.
Man burnt in the sun, what to do?
- excellent remedy for sunburns can be made from ordinary raw potatoes.For this purpose it is necessary to clean, wash and rub on a very fine grater.The resulting puree should be lubricated burnt places, and keep it there until the drying, then rinse with cool water field.
- Perhaps the most well-known agent for the treatment of sunburn - it's dairy products.The case can be sent and sour cream, and yogurt, and yogurt - in a word, then, that at the moment there at your fingertips.If the grease one of the funds affected area, the pain soon subsides and fever is gone.
- remove heat and relieve pain in the sun burned skin will help ordinary soap.Lather soap, apply a thick foam on the affected areas and hold it there for as long as it does not dry up.Then you can take a cool shower.
- Gruel of grated cucumber applied to the burnt place, reduces inflammation and hydrates burnt over-dried skin.