What are the symptoms of schizophrenia ?
schizophrenia - a serious disease, with a mental disorder that affects both men and women.Identify it can be patient for a number of major symptoms.
symptoms of schizophrenia
Symptoms of the disease is the same for women and men.Schizophrenia can be diagnosed by the following features:
- Impaired perception of the world and reality.Patients with schizophrenia often observed inadequate reaction to the words of relatives of people who only wish to help them.
- Changing behavior.In patients with schizophrenia, the reaction is always braked, it takes a long time to answer simple questions and make simple decisions.In addition, ritual behavior can be observed in these people.For example, they can start to swing from side to side and to do so for more than one hour, or walk around, and so forth.
- Erasing normal emotions.Patients with schizophrenia may be completely absent an adequate response to the usual stuff.They may laugh at sad situations or cry at happy events.But over time, these emotions can completely disappear and in their place come indifferent to everything going on.
- appearance of hallucinations.Quite often, patients with schizophrenia are starting to see non-existent personality and spirit, while they they seem quite real.
- Indifference to work and appearance.In schizophrenia, the person lost interest in the social importance.He sees no reason to engage in some business or take care of their appearance.Therefore, patients usually look unkempt and do not show interest to personal and career development.
If you notice that your close person manifests schizophrenia, it is necessary as soon as possible to visit with him a therapist.It accurately diagnose this disease can only be an experienced professional.And even if the patient insists that he's fine, you can not be in this situation, inaction, so how to deal with such a serious disease can be only by means of complex treatment.
You may also be interested in the article What is schizophrenia.