How to find an article ?
The modern person has access to a wealth of high-quality and interesting articles.Let's look at ways to find the article in the various sources of information.
magazine to look in the magazine article you've seen before, you should perform the following steps:
- Try to remember in what the magazine had an article.Most likely, you sweep aside the majority of publications on the principle of "never read".
- If you are unable to recall the magazine and you have access to its numbers, try to remember what was on the cover of that same number.
- If you find the number you want - you have only to turn to the table of contents or manually scroll through all the pages of the magazine.
If you remember the magazine itself, the title of the article or you do not have access to archive, you can forward your request to the Internet.Formulate questions for the search engine, you can find the information.
newspaper from the newspaper, things are somewhat different.Not all issues of newspapers are freely available world wide web.Therefore, if you want to find a newspaper article, you should go to the central library of their locality and ask to give you a binder of newspaper publications.
most frequently search scientific articles by scientists and students.The final is likely to be useful to read the material - How to make an article.
course, for scientific research material can be, as in the previous case, the use of the library.But there are a lot of electronic resources to date, which greatly facilitates the search of the scientific literature.Let's look at some of them:
- scholar.google.com - this service from Google, which makes it easy and fast to find a scientific article from its title.Search results on this resource are grouped by source;
- journalseek.net - a resource for those who just do not know the name of the article or the desired article published recently;
- doi.org - searches for articles on the identifier in the form of numbers, in which the encrypted publishing, journal title and article;
- elibrary.ru - official search for the Russian scientific publications;
- sciencedirect.com - a major search engine from Elsevier's;
- tusearch.blogspot.com - Search sources directly scientific and educational orientation.
more detailed material on the subject of writing scientific papers presented in the article of our site - How to write research papers.
If you do want to try to write any article or news item, you may have a problem with the beginning of his narrative and discourse.In this case, the aid will come to you an article of our site - How to start an article.In it you will find some useful tips and interesting ideas.