How to develop mindfulness ?
Care - a person's ability to focus on what or object.A man who can not focus on the actual subject at the moment, can not deal effectively with the challenges it faces.If you are by nature scattered, try to get rid of this annoying defect, and you will see that your whole life will change for the better.
How to develop mindfulness: Tips
Care - term cumulative, it is directly related to such qualities as self-discipline, perseverance, memory, observation and concentration.It is these qualities and should primarily develop in yourself in order to become a considerate person.
How to develop care in the adult
Elaborate and develop their mindfulness is not so difficult.For this we need to train their will on a daily basis, memory and perseverance, to know some techniques improve care and to act in accordance with them.
- Try to be sure to follow through on all of its undertakings, despite arising during operation, unforeseen difficulties.Force yourself to qualitatively carry out even the work that you do not like.The priority in your vocabulary should be the phrase "I" instead of "I want".Remember, force yourself to focus on the very important at the moment, but it is not an interesting subject can only be a person with a strong will.
- always immediately carefully inspect all written or done - learn to notice their own mistakes, without waiting for you to point out to them by other people.
- If you feel that you just can not concentrate on the job, do not throw thing halfway.Try to think of yourself more positive motivation, for example as soon as finished article - see an interesting movie.If this does not help, distract for a while and take a little break.
- In that case, when you are scattered by nature, you find it difficult to focus on the subject of their work.To narrow the range of factors that divert your attention, turn off the external stimuli: television, player, Skype, and if possible phone.
- order not to blush in front of other people because of the unfulfilled promises, get yourself a notebook in which you write down all the upcoming things.
- Play games on the care.Such seemingly childish games perfectly trained memory and sharpen focus.These include all kinds of paired pictures in which you need to find the differences, the computer quests, based on a search for hidden objects games - mazes, puzzles and many other equally interesting representatives of the genre of logic games and puzzles.
- Another good way of mindfulness training is the next exercise.Lay on the table ten different small things, look at them for a minute and try to remember them.After that, turn away and ask the assistant to clear the table one of the subjects.Now turn back to the table, turn your visual memory, focus and try to understand what kind of object was removed.Have fun in this way as much as possible, increase the number of subjects - it certainly will do you good, as these exercises help develop memory and observation.
How to develop a child care
Young children by nature are not capable of long-term focus on one thing - they quickly tire and switched his attention to new objects.In addition, babies characterized by increased physical activity - they just physically can not sit long in one place and do the same job entrusted to them.Therefore, care of children should be trained in a playful way - it allows you as long as possible to maintain their interest in such pursuits.For games, aimed at the development of care, in particular, include:
- Games to find pairs of objects.The child is given an even number of pictures.Two of them are drawn by animals, such as cat and dog on two - the flowers: rose and chamomile, two more - vehicles: car and airplane.Before the baby seeks to expand the images in pairs and explain its decision.
- Games to play back sequence in the series.Seedlings to the couch in a series of five or six plush dolls and little animals, ask your child to remember the order in which they were sitting, and then toss toy Problem Child - again all sit in the same order.
- Games to find discrepancies.For example, you say that you are a gardener, a baby - your assistant, and together you will choose plants for your garden.Then you start to list the names of plants and ask the child if they are suitable for you: "Rose" - the kid says, "Yes!", "? The Apple Tree" - "Yes!", Etc. At some point you have to..say: "Cow" - a child should notice the discrepancy and say "No!".
In addition to these educational games, which we have here an example, there are also plenty of other equally useful fun: the same pair of pictures, games from the series "This is what happens or does not happen," playing a detective (search for hidden objects and.... search for objects and people in their description), etc., etc.
also, you can be useful this article:
- How to develop memory
- How to become closer
- How to improve memory and attention