What are mushrooms ?
Many people are very fond of mushrooms.After all, what could be more delicious well-cooked mushrooms!On what have fungi, tell our article.Conventionally
fungi are divided into four groups, although "biology" of these groups are much more.
- The first group - it is, of course, edible mushrooms.These fungi are types that do not require pre-treatment prior to consumption, for example, soaking, boiling or frying.These mushrooms, simply clean and scalded with boiling water.Depending on the nutritional value and palatability of edible fungus, respectively, are divided into 4 categories:
- to 1 category includes such fungi as mushrooms, mushrooms, mushrooms present;
- into 2 categories contain aspen, mushrooms, butter mushrooms, boletus and volnushki;
- to 3 category includes such mushrooms as morels, chanterelles, the flywheel shaft and mushrooms autumn;
- and, finally, 4 category includes: honey agaric summer and meadow, oyster, dung, blewits, Govorushko, tinder.
- The second group includes the so-called conditionally edible mushrooms.These mushrooms typically contain some bitterness.Also, they are toxic substances that dissolve on their own long-term storage of dried mushrooms and disappear when boiled in water.This group includes morels, almost all kinds of mlechnikov, mushrooms that need a long time to soak in water with salt and boiled to remove bitterness.Water during boiling mushrooms, must be periodically drained (change).
- The third group - it inedible mushrooms.These fungi do not contain toxic substances, but they do not eat because of the unpleasant taste or odor, which can not be inferred even when serious cooking.These are fungi, such as mushrooms bile.Also, these fungi can be very hard.
- The fourth and last group includes poisonous mushrooms.These mushrooms contain toxins - poisons which cause poisoning.These are fungi, such as mushroom or toadstool pale.Take these fungi in food is not recommended!
Now you know what to eat mushrooms!