What happens if there is a ground ?
Have you ever thought about the question, what happens if there is land?Smoking is harmful to the body and that can follow it?
would seem very strange question: who may come to mind is, the earth?But those who have small children, do not agree with you.Keep track of the child can be very difficult.One has only to look away - and the baby is immediately drawn into the mouth horrible.If this in his hands will not appear nothing more interesting, he can stuff into his mouth and swallow even a clod of earth.In addition, if your child often tries to eat the earth, it may indicate a shortage of it in the body of useful trace elements and minerals.But what threatens eating less exotic "product"?
most frequent consequence of land use in food - vomiting and diarrhea.This is natural, given the amount of harmful chemicals, and, perhaps, and all hazardous substances absorb soil.Our gastrointestinal tract difficult to handle the load and it crashes trying to bring all the accumulated harmful substances from the body.
Infection with helminths
Most often, the children are infected with worms due to eating unwashed fruits and vegetables.In the land of sand and contains a plurality of eggs of worms, particularly ascarids.Usually the disease is as follows:
- Initially, there is a dry cough and skin rashes;
- After 2-3 weeks, nausea, vomiting, increased salivation, especially at night.This provokes the development of insomnia;
- Increased hemoglobin level;
- pain in the navel and in the right upper quadrant;
- diarrhea alternating with constipation.
Heavy metal poisoning
If soil samples trapped in your digestion, contain impurities of any herbicides, pharmaceuticals, industrial chemicals, and so on. E., You could face heavy metal poisoning.This is one of the most difficult and hazardous types of poisoning, since heavy metals are easily absorbed into the blood by the digestive tract, where they are transported to all vital organs.Most suffer in case of kidney and liver.Failure to take these substances out of the body, there is a real threat ill with hepatitis and nephropathy.
If your mouth hit the ground with content in it of heavy metals, at the very least, that you face is stomatitis and gingivitis:
- Stomatitis - mucous membranes of the mouth, causing the appearance of a large number of ulcer formation in the mouth, excessive salivation andthe occurrence of yellow or white coating;
- Gingivitis - gum disease, accompanied by redness, swelling, bleeding and bad breath.
If your child or you had enough land to land accidentally hit in the mouth, it is necessary to urgently carry out the following procedures:
- Make sure that no particles of the land remains in the mouth;
- Rinse mouth with water, if possible with some antiseptic;
- Drink as much as possible with clean drinking water - it will help the body cope with the harmful substances;
- If the soil is too dirty or it was eaten a lot, you should immediately wash the stomach;
- Drink a few charcoal tablets;
- If after some time there will be suspected of worms, it is recommended to consult a doctor, therapist or pediatrician who will issue a referral to the analysis on helminth eggs.If the diagnosis is confirmed, it will be necessary to spend on drink a course anthelmintics.
In the old days, people ate specially ground to make up for the lack of minerals in the body and to restore the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.Eating land was akin to modern treatment tablets of activated charcoal.However, as the development of human civilization the biosphere of our planet to deteriorate and is now engaged in such self-treatment it was dangerous.On the other theories of land use reasons, see the article Why eat earth.
Whatever it was, it is better to try to prevent the occurrence of such situations than to treat their consequences.
you might also be helpful to read the article What happens if there is a paper.