How to connect your tablet to your computer ?
Watch the video
modern day users have to deal with a variety of devices, and therefore is often faced with the need to transfer information from one to another devaysa.This article analyze how to connect the tablet to a computer to exchange information.
begin with "tabs" on the Android operating system.Most of the tablets, which is installed on board the operating system does not require pre-installation of any software components to connect them to the computer.In this case, to connect the tablet and computer, you need:
- Take the USB / microUSB cable (supplied with the tablet) and connect the end with the USB-connector to the PC end with microUSB-socket - the tablet.
- Wait 10-20 seconds.
- View menu "Computer" - the tablet will appear as a standard USB flash drive.
Transferring files is as follows:
- double click open the tablet.
- You will see a number of folders, which are identical to the folder "Downloads" on your tablet.Among these folders, you can find any type of content stored on your tablet.
- Locate the file you want to copy, and drag it with the cursor to the desired folder on your computer.
- Return exchange is the same - to select a file on your computer and move it to the desired folder on the tablet.
As you can see, everything is very, very simple - the task is feasible for any user.
Earlier we wrote that in the case of Android-tablet for the most part the installation of additional software for PC connection and device does not need to.However, in some cases, special drivers are still needed.In this case, a CD with the necessary drivers / software is supplied in the box with the tablet.
task of the user in this case is simple - insert the disc into your computer and run it in automatic mode settings.After completing the installation work with the tablet is conducted by the above scheme.
Connecting via Bluetooth
Android-tablet can connect to a computer without cables - by using a special Bluetooth options, if your PC supports this module.To connect:
- Activate Bluetooth on the tablet (section "Wireless Networks").
- Activate Bluetooth on your PC (to turn on Bluetooth button, usually marked with the icon with an antenna).
- Turn on your tablet discoverable mode.
- When PC network is detected, select it on the tablet.
To transfer a file, select it on your tablet or computer, click properties and select the option "Send by Bluetooth".
likely file sharing is protected with a password to Bluetooth.It can be viewed in the device documentation.
If you want to connect and exchange data iOS-tablet with a PC, you have two ways:
- install the program iTunes and connect the device directly through a special cable that comes with the Apple iPad tablet;
- Soup connect via a special cable that comes bundled with the tablet Apple iPad without iTunes preset.
have a connection the PC and iPad without installing iTunes, there is one big problem - the user can only work with photos and videos.When you connect the tablet will appear as a standard USB flash drive, but if in the case of Android-devaysa such a connection can work with all types of file, in the case of the iPad will be possible to exchange only the photos and videos to the "pill".
If you want to get more exchange opportunities, have to install iTunes.To do this:
- Go to Apple's official website in the iTunes section.
- Click the "Download" button.
- Install iTunes, follow the prompts settings wizard.
When you connect iPad to your computer, iTunes will automatically start and will synchronize with your tablet.For each media file in iTunes has a special section - sounds, music, movies, etc.
In each section the user must carry the appropriate content, and after the migration, you must press the "Sync", and all the files will appear in the corresponding sections of your device.
In general, as you can see, and iOS-Pad can "handle".
If, in addition, you want to discover your device to access the Internet, read the article on how to do it - How to connect the tablet to the Internet.
about setting on the tablet of 3G-modem can be found in the article How to set up 3G on the tablet.