How to connect the tablet to the router ?
Watch the video
Despite the ease of use of the tablet, users often have a problem with connecting it to a router to access the Internet.In order to connect the tablet to the router, you need to clearly define what the tablet has connectivity.
Basically modern tablet computers are equipped with WI-FI.This fact greatly facilitates the task ahead of us.If you do not know how to connect the tablet to the router, then you need to adhere to the instructions:
- Check the settings on the WI-FI router.The wireless network is to be activated.To facilitate the connection of the plate to the router should include a DHCP-server on the router.This is done in the LAN section of the web interface of the router.
- The plants need to find a section of the tablet WI-FI, here a finger move the slider to On.
- Click on the section of WI-FI and keep pressed a couple of seconds to open the wireless module settings.
- From the list of available networks to connect, select your router, if necessary, enter the password and we press on the connect button.
All our device is connected to a WI-FI router.You can try to connect to the Internet.
It would seem - if everything is so simple, then why many have trouble connecting the router?In fact, the cause of these difficulties is also quite simple, and they can be easily corrected.
- tablet on the Android platform can only work with a certain kind of encryption that should be considered when choosing a router.
- For tablets on SYMBIAN OS should adjust access to a DHCP address.
- If you previously connected the tablet to a WI-FI network, for a new connection must be configured to select a new network connection, and enter a password.
- If the tablet does not see any of the network, should contact the service center for troubleshooting.
how to connect the tablet to the World Wide Web, see the article How to connect the tablet to the Internet.
3G-modem Setting up the Tablet PC is described in the article How to set up 3G on the tablet.