How to stick a protective film ?
Watch the video
Use protective film can save the screen of your gadget from scratches and cracks.The larger the screen, the greater the likelihood that it will be damaged and lose their appearance.From this article you will learn how to stick the protective film.
dry method of gluing a protective film
Before you begin the procedure to select the optimal location for stick.Ideally, the room should be a high level of humidity.Therefore, the film is best to glue in the bathroom.
In order for the protective film does not hit the dirt and small villi, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.When glueing films, try not to touch its adhesive base.
So, we proceed to the process of gluing the protective film on the screen devaysa:
- Clean the device's screen from dust, fingerprints, and other contaminants.Typically, complete with film is a special cloth of microfiber material.Also, to remove dirt, you can use a piece of velvet or chintz or special napkins, intended for the care of the LCD monitor screen.To avoid bubbles during gluing must be removed from the screen even smaller particles of dust and dirt, the screen must be perfectly clean.In order to assess the purity of the screen, hold the device to a bright light source.
- Remove the film from its packaging.Please note that it is equipped with two protective layers, which are numbered 1 and 2.
- Carefully peel layer number 1 from the protective film, and start to put on the screen of the gadget.Align the film with a screen width and height to match.Then remove completely protective layer and stick the film to the screen.To ensure that during the gluing is not formed bubbles attach film gradually from top to bottom, part proglazhivaya glued cloth.If small air bubbles are still formed under the film, they will disappear with time itself.If you have formed too many bubbles or you pasted film uneven, you can remove it from the screen and paste again.The main thing, make sure that the adhesive base remained clean.
- Also included is a special film with a scraper.With it, you can expel air bubbles formed.Spend the scraper from top to bottom of your screen, thus aligning the film.This scraper is able to replace conventional plastic cards.
- Next, remove the protective layer number 2.
- Wipe the screen with a cloth.
Wet method of gluing a protective film
should be noted that this method of gluing is very risky, because the likelihood of water entering the unit is very high.
- Fully detach the layer number 1 from the protective film.
- Wet film under water and shake.
- Then start to stick the film to the screen.With the help of a scraper or a plastic card, remove the remaining water droplets from under the film.
- Remove the layer number 2.
- Wipe the screen with a cloth.
With this method of application of the film you get rid of all the dirt and dust, but the risk of entry of moisture into the device is great.
Paid way of gluing the protective film
Not to worry about the safety of your gadget, as well as the application of the film, you can trust this procedure experts for a fee.
If you do decide to stick the protective film on their own, the study also following our articles:
- How to stick the film on the phone
- How to stick the film on the
- tablet How to stick the film on the iPhone
- How stick film without bubbles
in addition, on our website you will find a video that shows how to stick the protective film on the screen of the device.
Tips for application of protective film on the screen
- If the procedure you are doing in the bathroom, then before the glue film, pass through the hot water tap for a few minutes, so that the steam formed in the room.The steam will help to more thoroughly remove dirt from the screen;
- In order to remove the dirt from the screen, you can use paper tape.It removes more pollution than a conventional cloth.If after you pasted film under her left a speck of dust, easy to bend the portion of the film and remove dust using an adhesive tape;
- particles of dust and lint trapped under the film, will in time become less visible.