How to connect your phone as a camera ?
first in the computer chronicle webcam was launched relatively recently, only in 1991, after that it took many years before it began to be produced and laptops with built-in "eye" that can shoot and take pictures companionand on the other side of the monitor.Today webcam - a mandatory attribute of portable personal computers, but if your computer or laptop is not equipped with a webcam (in the case of a laptop - a rarity today), and you need to, for example, with someone to talk to a Skype, then there is an alternativemethod of connecting a mobile phone or smartphone to your computer.But only if your device has a camera with a resolution of over 0.3 megapixels.If you have a Bluetooth-adapter camera phone to connect to a PC is made even easier than using a USB-cable.
- From the very beginning decide the way to connect the mobile device to the PC: Bluetooth-adapter or USB.Just note that the most reliable way to transfer data - connection via USB - cable, and USB use the advantage - a high transmission rate.However, when connecting via Bluetooth-adapter, you can keep your phone anywhere, even in the next room.
- to camera phone began to function as a webcam, you need to connect it correctly to your computer, first of all with the help of a mobile phone modem drivers if you decide to use the USB-cable.After successful installation, your phone will be synchronized with the PC.modem drivers can be installed with a special boot disk, as a rule, it goes in a complete set with the phone."Auto Set Up" on the disk will allow you to install as additional.program to transfer data between your phone and computer.
- After surgery, the drivers are installed, your computer must display a message about finding a new device that is connected to a PC.Thus, your mobile device is connected to a computer.
- If you decide to connect your phone to PC via Bluetooth-adapter, you will need to activate the Bluetooth function of both devices to connect to your phone and computer settings (depending on the model of the two).
- On your computer, open the Start menu, select "Control Panel", then double click on the Bluetooth-enabled device tab.
- In the Properties window of your Bluetooth-adapter, click the "Add" button and begin the search for new Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- from the list of found devices, select your phone with two mouse clicks.It will also be necessary to press the point, "Do not use a passkey."
Connection completed.In any of the applications of videoconferencing, for example, Skype, or VKontakte, check the operation of your installed webcam.