How to hack a website?
As a rule, the reasons to hack the site can be several.Recall such as hatred of rivals, stealing personal data for their subsequent sale, personal interest in the talented hacker.Any site can be hacked, the main thing to find the right tools for this.There would draw an analogy with a safe and a pick.Let's actually look at the specifics.
How to hack a website?Methods:
In general, it should be noted that the site's security system should be based on a distrust of all incoming information and incoming files.This is what the attackers are trying to get access to the site.Depending on species protection sites are divided types of hacking as follows:
- Virus program.Today, perhaps, to each security Write your virus that can bypass the system.The virus is delivered to the site server by using different kinds of malicious software.In no time, you can lose important information from loss of passwords and logins, and up to the loss of access to any of your sites.
- SQL and PHP injection.It is very dangerous tools in the arsenal of talented hacker.With the help of SQL-injection can access the login and password of the administrative panel of the site, which gives a great opportunity to the attacker.Typically, SQL-injection is appropriate for a site that does not use the correct division of SQL-queries with inserts in their data.PHP-injection is capable of more.With this tool, the hacker is able to introduce malicious code to hack the site.
- back to all incoming files to the site, let us remember the images are downloaded.It is a good way that will hack the site.The subjects of many sites allows any user to upload an image (for example, in the format. Jpeg).This loophole used by hackers and by substituting and disguising upload images as executable files.It attributed the picture php-script that subsequently leads to gaining access to the site resources.
- XSS attack.This type of hacking is used novice hackers to spoil the lives of unwanted human user of a resource.Cross Site Scripting (XSS) published on the website script that comes to execution when opening a particular user page.The script gets access files and cookies can perform actions on the site on your behalf, that discredits the latter, provided that the "logged in".
- Denial of Service ( "denial of service").Abbreviation DOS-hacking represents an attack on the site rather than direct access to its contents.These attacks are often the heroes of the news.Feeds usually sounds like this: "For 3 hours and Site A could not handle user requests" or "Manufacturer's Site B did not work during the day."The meaning of the DOS-attack - load the website a lot of problems so that he was always busy and could not handle the demands of its regular visitors.This method has a very high popularity among hackers.