How to cook pasta ?
Many Russians are happy to eat dough - pasta.The most popular pasta (pasta) received in Italy.Indeed, the Italians are experts in the preparation of pasta, that's why they are called wop.Most often, the pasta is made from wheat flour.Sometimes the use of rice flour, buckwheat, mung beans, etc.The word "pasta", according to linguists, derived from the Greek "Makarios", which means "dish made of barley flour."In the Slavic peoples in ancient times there were dishes from the test: noodles, dumplings, dumplings.Pasta has become one of the most common and favorite side dishes on the domestic, and international cuisine.This is not surprising, because it is tasty and nutritious meal can be prepared in just 15 minutes!Let's understand the intricacies of cooking pasta.
How to cook pasta?
Choosing the supermarket pasta, make sure that the products of high quality and are made from durum wheat.You can also determine the quality of the pasta when cooked directly.Product quality if the water remains clear during cooking (not the starch is released);Pasta does not boil soft, do not stick together, crush.The choice of pasta is great.In the shops you will find products of various shapes: feathers, horns, stars, rings, spaghetti and t / d.Pasta can be divided into the following groups: long, short, pasta for wicking, soups, curly.The choice depends on your culinary tastes.The process of preparation for all kinds of pasta the same.
If you do not know how to cook pasta, then follow the instructions:
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan.The amount of liquid take the rate of 1 liter of water per 100 grams of product.When the want of water, remember that after cooking the pasta will increase approximately h times.
- Put water on high heat, add 7-10 grams of salt per 1 liter of water and bring to a boil.
- Quickly pour the pasta into the boiling water and stir, before they have time to stick together.You can add water a tablespoon of vegetable oil to prevent sticking.However, if you plan to flavor the dish at the end of special sauce, then this should not be done because the oil film does not allow the pasta completely absorb the sauce.If you cook spaghetti, do not crush them.Gently press down on them until they are not sufficiently softened in hot water.Then place them in a saucepan.
- Wait until the water boils again, reduce heat to medium or small.pasta should not be capped.Periodically stir your dish when cooked.
- Usually pasta is cooked 10-12 minutes.The best way to determine that the product - to taste.If the solid pasta boil another 2 minute.Perederzhivat pasta on fire can not be - it is fraught with the fact that all products stick together and become unpalatable sticky mass.Remember that the more thin and small-sized pasta cook faster than larger ones.
- After cooking, drain the water and fold in a colander ready-made products.Absolutely do not need to pour all the water, or pasta quickly dry up.Rinse pasta with cold water should not be.Products made of durum wheat (almost only those now sold) do not stick together.Tradition rinse pasta took place in the Soviet Union, when the goods were not very high quality, isolated a lot of starch and thereby separate them.
- Your dish is ready!You can lay out the pasta in a warmed dish, seasoned them with butter, ketchup, soy sauce or cheese.If you impose spaghetti, use special tongs.Raise high forceps to separate one from the other portion.Some prefer to fry even pasta to appear appetizing crisp.You can also sprinkle the hot pasta with grated cheese.
How to cook pasta in the microwave?
Today, almost everyone in the kitchen is a microwave.It can be used for cooking pasta.brewing principle is the same as at the plate.
- Use a large capacity bowl.Pour the water 2 times greater than the amount of pasta.Season with salt and bring the water to a boil.Put the pasta, if desired, add the vegetable oil.
- better to cook pasta in a microwave oven in a pan, cover with the hole closed.Cook should be at full power 6-9 minutes, and then let the dish stand in a sealed container for 8-10 minutes.After this, the water must be drained.Pasta ready.When cooking in the microwave oven the products do not stick together.
How to cook pasta "nest"?
Not so long ago, the stores were interesting pasta, resembling bird nests.In the process of cooking "nests" often lose their shape and become ordinary noodles.How to prevent this and keep their original form?
in restaurants for cooking "nests" using a special form of aluminum.House for this purpose can serve as conventional tin cans, who removed the lid and bottom.The shape of the inside need to be oiled, put into the "nest".In a frying pan pour a mixture of oil and butter in a ratio of one to one, mounted on a pan shape.Sauté pasta with both sides on low heat.The finished dish to squeeze out of shape, to stuff vegetables.
can cook pasta and "nest" without spoiling their appearance.Use a pan with high sides or a pot with a wide bottom.Pour the required amount of water (so it covers the nest for a couple of centimeters) and bring it to a boil, podsolite.Place the bowl in the nest so that they lay flat on the bottom and could not roll over on its side.Cook products strictly as long as directed on the package.Finished products can stuff the mushrooms, minced meat, sprinkle with grated cheese or feta cheese.
pasta are not only used as a garnish for fish and meat dishes, but also as a necessary ingredient in the composition of many other recipes.They are used in soups, salads, casseroles, appetizers, etc.In Italian cuisine one of the most important attributes of pasta dishes is the sauce.Italians often prepare cheese, cream, meat, and other sauces.
There is a common misconception that of macaroni get fat, but it is not.Pasta of durum wheat contain complex carbohydrates that have no effect on weight gain (if different from the pasta flour, such as egg, the caloric content of their much higher).So do not be afraid to grow stout and boldly turn to the diet pasta.
Now you know how to cook pasta.Bon Appetit!