How to build acrylic nails ?
Watch the video
Beauty - is the harmony of the human inner world and external data.From the nature of each person is beautiful, but this "talent" needs some care.However, the condition of the body does not always depend on the human factor.Various stress, bad weather, etc.may appear outwardly, and, first and foremost, affects our hair and nails that become brittle and can acquire an irregular shape.But, no matter what, many people want to have long nails neat.This article and tell - how to increase the acrylic nails.
This method capacity is best suited for those who are particularly sensitive and delicate cuticle.Also, knowing the technology of how to build acrylic nails, the procedure can be performed at home.
So, if you decide to build your own nails, you need to follow a certain sequence.
- Wash hands thoroughly and process disinfectant (usually a special spray).Then, using a large nail files, you need to remove the top layer of the nail, causing the nails to become opaque.Next, remove the dust.
- Next you need to push back cuticles.
- In the third stage, on the nails, brush, apply a primer - a special tool, which provides adhesion between the artificial and natural nail.
- finger is put on the form, which is fixed to the inner side of the nail (it is, of course, not required, but it's more convenient).Bending shape should ideally coincide with the line "smile" nail.The form should be carefully pressed so that it was fixed.Between the nail and the form should be left no clearance.Now you can what happened to correct nail scissors.
- on napkin apply degreaser that need to wipe nails.Allow to dry.
- again applied primer.Primer should not get on a form or cuticle, is at your own nail.
- need to brush dipped in monomer (a fluid that mixes with acrylic powder, it turns into a mass that hardens quickly), then in the acrylic powder.As a result, the ball is formed, which is placed at the intersection of form and the nail in the center and distributed to the free edge.Moreover, the movement should not be coloring and pushing, not to get a divorce.Acrylic laid out according to a preselected shape and length.
- When dry acrylic, the form must be removed.Now you can start leveling the surface.First side grinded area, and then the tip of the nail (in this case, needs a little nail file tilt angle).Further, from the top down to the sides of the cuticle, the nail is polished surface.
- When the surface is leveled, it is applied to the cuticle oil and sand.It is necessary not to leave scratches on the previous zapilivanija.To test how well sanded nail, it turned to the light.If it shines, you can proceed to the next step.
- And the last stage - the application of clearcoat.
All of the above described, is the main but not the only way how to increase the acrylic nails.The video can be found on the Internet.Among other nail options, in addition to acrylic, gel popular.So which material is best to choose?Ramp up your nails gel or acrylic?In fact, it is impossible to give a definite answer to this question.With regard to the usefulness of any gel or acrylic positively affect the natural nails.The assertion that the gel nourishes nails - nothing more than a myth.After the gel also contains acrylates.The main difference is in the building technology.Acrylic - a material that dries in the air, while the gel - hardens under the action of ultraviolet light.The main advantage of the technology building gel is the lack of odor in the building.However, the strength is inferior acryl gel.Another no less important advantage is that the gel that when applied, the gel does not form irregularities, which then have to sharpen long, unlike acrylic, which dries quickly enough.Characteristic differences can be seen after the removal of a varnish, by which acrylic fades and turns yellow.On the gel, nail has no effect.There is also the question of price - less expensive acrylic nails.
In any case, everyone chooses what to increase nails.Naturally, it is better to turn to professionals who will talk in detail about all the pros and cons of a particular material.