How to treat your ears ?
Watch the video
The ear is a complex organ.Its main purpose - the perception of sound vibrations.ear also has another important function - it is responsible for body position in space, with the help of which helps to keep the balance.To the ears of the health issues must be approached very carefully, however, as to everything that is on his head.In this article we will discuss the most common ear disease, and talk about how to treat your ears.
Hearing loss is not a separate illness.The reasons can be these:
- child may be born deaf and blind when his mother, being pregnant, suffered rubella, measles or mumps;
- Failure of the thyroid gland;
- Congenital disorders of the inner ear;
- Meniere's disease (most common in older people, as its symptoms can be dizziness and ringing in the ears).
If you have sharply lost their hearing, do not panic, just need to see a doctor immediately.Ears is not recommended to treat yourself at home, if it is not advised by the doctor.Self-medication can cost you dearly.
Otitis Otitis media - is an inflammatory process in the ear.
- Outdoor.Most often it occurs in people who have lowered immunity.Is an inflammation of the external auditory canal, or the skin of the auricle.It may look like a boil.
- average.Inflammation in the middle ear, behind the eardrum.Most often it occurs due to penetration into the ear through the Eustachian tube infection.
- Inner.The second name - labyrinthitis.It is an inflammation of the inner ear, the vestibular apparatus in which there is damage.Most often it develops on the basis of chronic otitis media.Uncommon symptoms - partial deafness.
- Acute average.The reason - the penetration of the eardrum pathogenic microflora.More often than not accompanied by a temperature of 38-39 degrees and develops after the flu, sore throats in children - after scarlet fever, diphtheria and measles.
- Chronic middle.Usually it is seen as a continuation of acute otitis media.It causes damage to the middle ear and eardrum.
- allergic otitis.Associated with allergic reactions.It represents the allergic swelling of the mucous membrane of the auditory tube and tympanic cavity.
As you can imagine, it's not all types of otitis media.The most neglected and terrible form, we will not describe.
Common symptoms of otitis
- Hearing Loss
- Secretory allocation
- Ear pain
- sounds Redness and swelling of the external ear
- pain and itching
- outer ear temperature above 38 degrees
treatment of otitis
At the first sign of an urgent need to consult a doctor for medical care doctor before you assign the medication, should take a swab to detect the cause, as well as to conduct a study of the ear.After confirmed disease, the doctor prescribes antibiotics, which may be in various forms, such as tablets, capsules, injections or drops in the ears.Self-medication is fraught with serious complications including deafness or meningitis.
Since the world we are not alone, and all around is teeming with various microorganisms, bacteria and fungi, can pick up fungus ear.
- Itching ears
- Extraneous sounds
- Feeling stuffy ear
Sometimes the fungus may appear due to poor treatment.For example, you have found the plug and wash it.But the syringe, for example, was poorly sterilized, and together with a liquid fungus raised his physician who, in turn, do not miss the opportunity to remain in the ear.The wet, warm and dark place - exactly what you need to fungus.In addition to the fungus, bacteria and it can infections.Be careful, though, that this occurs very rarely.
Treatment fungus fungus
When a doctor writes a prescription antifungal ear drops, which are of two types - with and without antibiotics.Choosing a doctor depends on the severity of the patient's condition.
diseases which are associated with abnormal bone growth in the middle ear.It occurs in 0.5% of the world's population.It can not only lead to a partial loss of hearing, but also to complete deafness.In the early stages loss often occurs at low frequency response sounds.The risk of the disease that often affects otosclerosis first one ear, then affects both.
These reasons are not known.However, most often the disease occurs in women during puberty, pregnancy, lactation, menstruation and menopause.Also, there is an assumption, nothing is confirmed, that the disease occurs on the basis of variations in gene RELN.
symptoms of otosclerosis
- Hearing loss - partial or complete;
- defeat transmission first low, then high frequencies of sound.
Treatment of otosclerosis
In the case of this disease, there are only two ways out.The first of these - the purchase of a hearing aid.Second - stapedektomiya - surgery.As a result, stapedektomii awaits a good result - less than 1% in the case of the operation is proved to be ineffective.
Take care not to catch cold, observe hygiene, and if your ears are healthy!
Also, you can be useful this article:
- How bury
- ears Cleaning the ears
- What hurts the child's ear