How to cure a cough folk remedies ?
Coughing is a sign of a sufficiently large number of diseases: colds, viral infections, sore throat, lung, and many others.Cough may be concerned, even when the underlying disease has passed.A person may cough more about 2-3 weeks, fighting this disease.How to cure a cough folk remedies?What will help to quickly deal with them?
Folk remedies for cough
- simple and accessible means - hot milk with honey.It is possible to add mineral water ratio of 1: 1.This drink, eat 3-4 times a day, will greatly facilitate coughing.
- possible to prepare the following solution.In a glass of milk to boil head of onion and a few cloves of garlic to their softness.Strain, add a teaspoon of honey, a few leaves of mint.You need to drink a tablespoon of an hour for a time, until you stop coughing.Especially helps the recipe for dry cough.
- suffocating cough is easier if you take the so-called poppy milk.Take 2 tablespoons poppy uppers, moisten with hot water, crush and add a glass of hot milk.Infuse for half an hour, strain and drink at night.Sleep will be relatively calm.
- has long been at the dry cough people suck specially prepared sweets.To do this, take a tablespoon of sand, kept it over the fire.As soon as the sand became dark brown, laid it on a plate with milk.Cooling and solidifying such sand turned into candy.She had to keep in the mouth, and not just there.And today, this folk remedy often used to treat coughs.It is especially popular with the children.
- At night, you can draw on the chest mesh of 5% iodine, bundle up warmly.This simple tool can also have a positive effect.
- Assist rubbing at night.They take suet with turpentine in a ratio of 1: 1 and rub the chest and back.Good wraps.Such heating greatly facilitate the state of a person.
- We must not forget that during the illness should drink plenty of water, well, if it is mineral alkaline water.Especially, it helps with wet cough.
- Finally, will become an indispensable tool for the inhalation of a solution of herbs (sage, peppermint, St. John's wort, chamomile and others) and over boiled potatoes.
Thus, folk remedies to treat cough a lot.Do not forget about them and use in disease.
interesting material about the treatment of cough can be found in the articles on our website:
- Than to treat cough in a child
- How to treat a cough folk remedies