How to insert a link in the text ?
Use the links - it is one of the basic principles of the Internet environment.Thanks to them you can with a single click to go to a specific page or website to open or download the document, as well as to find the necessary piece of text on the page.To insert a link in the text, it is necessary to use special tags designed for web language HTML.They are placed in a text editor on the site in the form of HTML-code, and then save the material on the page are displayed as underscores a certain word or phrase.It should be noted that it is possible to link "Vkontakte", for example, your group or page.
How to make a link in the text on the site or a particular page?
links that redirect the user to a site that hosts the text on other sites, called external.They can be used to give the visitor the opportunity to get the most useful information, or to advertise a specific product / service.
To insert a link to a site in the text of the article, you need:
- Use tag: & lt;a href = "http: // adres_sayta /" & gt;The word that is highlighted in the text & lt;/ A & gt ;;
- Put it in a text editor that is used for placing the material on the website;
- must switch the editor to insert a tag in the «HTML» mode if it provides such an opportunity.
Features use HTML tags and links:
- tag - a text string consisting of the characters & lt;a & gt;& Lt;/ A & gt ;;
- order him to perform any function, it placed additional parameters and attributes, such as the address of the desired site (recorded as a href = "http: // adres_sayta /" after the letter "A" in the first triangular brackets)or the style of the links;
- between the angle brackets & gt;& Lt;written text, which is displayed on the site, all of the parameters and the tag itself will be completely hidden from the visitor (so it is possible to make reference to the word);
- When you insert links to pages that are located on the same site that hosted the text you can use an abbreviated address, for example, href = "/ stranitsa_sayt. Html".
use additional attributes in the tag gives the possibility to display the image moves to the predetermined position in the text, display a variety of tips and manage the process of opening a new page.
Additional attributes for links:
- Attribute «target» is used to determine how to open the page when you click on the link.There are three main parameters: _blank - used to open the page in a new window, _parent - the link opens in the same window, but in a new tab, _self - the link opens in the same tab as the current page.He is recorded as follows: & lt;a href = "http: // adres_sayta /" target = "_ blank" & gt; Website URL & lt;/ A & gt ;.
- attribute «title» is designed to display a tooltip that appears when you hover over the link text.It allows you to further describe what happens during the transition, or for whom is this link.The tag attribute is as follows: & lt;a href = "http: // adres_sayta /" title = "Go to site" & gt; Website URL & lt;/ A & gt ;.
How to insert a link in the text of "Vkontakte"?
To insert a reference to the text messages in the social network is enough to copy it from your browser and paste it into the right place, by clicking on the right mouse button and selecting the context menu item "Paste".In addition, this method can paste the link in Word, Excel and any other document.