How to tie knots ?
Watch the video
ability to knit strong nodes can be useful in various situations.But, of course, there are areas of life, in which there can not do without a properly tied knots.In particular, in this article we will examine how to knit fishing knots on the line.
Types nodes to
hooks is very important to know how to knit a knot on the hook.To do this, fit one of the following methods:
- Fishing Eight - is one of the main fishing knots, which is characterized by reliability and fixing strength.
- bayonet unit - this is probably the easiest way to tie a fishing line to a hook.But there is this node has its own peculiarity: for the bayonet assembly is better not to use synthetic twine, as the hook can slip from the heavy load.
- bumper knot - the most appropriate option for forged hooks eyeless.The fact that these hooks are durable, but it is quite difficult to attach a scaffold other node.
- eight Canadian - convenient option to use a synthetic scaffold.If need be, this unit can be quickly untied.
- Turtle node - a fairly simple procedure, but is only suitable for cotton fishing line.When using synthetic fishing line unit has the potential to come loose.
- deaf node is considered the most reliable and easy fishing knot.The main thing is that at the end of a leash you stayed nezatyagivayuschayasya loop.For this assembly fit all types of woods.
- Shark node - a rather complicated version of a fishing site that is only suitable for synthetic fishing line, but which also has a high durability and reliability.
- California unit - too voluminous, but simple knot for tying hooks and weights with the help of synthetic fishing line.
- Salmon unit - complex version of the node, but a very reliable and versatile.
- gripping unit - half snake node, which is generally used for linking the two ends of the synthetic scaffold.
- tuna node - rather complicated, but the most suitable site for those who use synthetic twine.
Types nodes to bind the woods
addition to ways to tie a fishing line to a hook, it is necessary to know how to tie two pieces of fishing line to each other.To do this, fit one of the following units:
- Blood knot fit quite simple, neat, and very versatile.
- fisherman's knot for the novice fisherman can be used for "Braids".
- Centaur - this unit has a high breaking load and easy to fit.
- nail.It involves the use of nails or other similar object.
- Water - very simple assembly, can be used even in the cold.
- surgical unit - a simplified version of the water unit, which largely used for tying leashes.
- vine woods used for the same in diameter, similar to the assembly for tying hooks.
you might also be interested in another article of our website dedicated to this subject: How to knit knots.