How to make a mat ?
Favorite photos, paintings and embroidery, especially if they are made with your hands, to decorate the walls in your home, being in beautiful frames.However, only one frame is not enough, because without an appropriate color mat painting seems unfinished.
So how do mat work is not so complicated, so let's try to make it with their own hands.This will require:
- sharp knife.
How to make a mat with your hands?Needless manufacturer does not take much of your time, the main thing in this business - it's accuracy.
- Cut the cardboard exactly the same size as the selected frame.
- Turn the page and draw a on it two diagonal stripes.Mark the point of intersection.
- Locate the desired width of the mat of the future, otchertite, so you get a rectangle.Inside this rectangle Draw another, smaller than the first 2 cm.
- knife to make a cut on the diagonal lines inside the large rectangle and a smaller rectangle on the perimeter of the cut waste cardboard.
- In large rectangle perimeter bend cardboard into 2 cm.Thus, the inner edges of the resulting mat will look neat and finished.
- Last stage - the assembly.You will need to collect all together: your work, mat and frame itself, everything must be secured with special staples or small nails on the back side of the frame.
If you are interested in how to make the mat embroidery, then the above method will suit you perfectly.The important role played by the choice of color of the mat, as the painting itself, mat and frame should be combined with each other.It is also important, how it will look in the general interior of the room, where it will hang.Therefore, before proceeding to the manufacture of this product, think about the harmony of color solutions throughout the composition as a whole.
Make the mat for the drawing can be as well as embroidery.You can use our instructions on manufacturing.It is worth adding that the drawing itself to the finished mat is best to attach the double-sided adhesive tape, so that it does not shift.So the work will look neater.
Thus, knowing how to make himself the mat, you can create an original product and save money, as this same work in the salons is far from cheap.Yes, and work done by the hands, always pleasing to the eye and warms the soul.And your guests will certainly appreciate the embroidery or drawing, as well as beautifully matched frame and mat.