How to create a server Minecraft Bukkit?
Bukkit - server modification, developed to simplify the creation of plug-ins.Currently Bukkit is the most popular plug-in management system.In this article, we will consider the question of interest to many fans of Minecraft: how to install Bukkit server.
How to redownload
server Before installing, you must download Minecraft Bukkiit server here: www.dl.bukkit.org.At this address, you can always find the latest version of Bukkit.
Install Bukkit on PC
If your computer is not already installed Java package, you must install it.Download the package from here www.java.com.
in the same directory where we have a distribution Bukkit, create.bat file with the following command:
java -Xms512M -Xmx1536M -jar [file name with the distribution Bukkit]
In this command, 512 and 1536 - minimum and maximum size of memory to allocate for the server.Depending on the configuration of your computer, these values can vary.
Performing created.bat file will launch bukkit server, the console window will appear with system messages.When you first start the server creates all the necessary work for its directories and files, all this should take less than a minute.
Consider what files were created as a result of the first run:
- banned-ips.txt - players Banned by ip;
- banned-players.txt - Nicky banned players;
- ops.txt - the list administrators (ops);
- server.log - log where service information is recorded;
- server.properties - server installation;
- white-list.txt - the players, are allowed access to the server;
- permissions.ym - permission for the players;
- help.yml - Command help of plug-ins;
- bukkit.yml - server installation.
In addition, the following directories were:
- Plugins - directory for plug-ins;
- World- - a directory to hold the main world
- World_nether - directory for placement of the underworld (Hell, Nether)
server settings Let's take a closer look, what is there for the settings in Minecraft Bukkit server.As the parameters of each command are given numeric, textual, or Boolean (true / false) value.
- allow-end: true - the resolution setting the edge of the world;
- warn-on-overload: true - the output of system messages to the console when the server is overloaded;
- spawn-radius: 16 - the radius of the spawn;
- permissions-file: permissions.yml - the location of the file permissions;
- update-folder: update - the folder where updates are stored;
- use-exact-login-location: true - parameter that controls the entrance to the game;
- plugin-profiling: false - affects the output of debugging information;
- connection-throttle: 4000 - Time after exit through which you can go back to the server;
- ticks-per: time in ticks, through which will spawn;
- animal-spawns: 400 - animals;
- monster-spawns: 1 - monsters;
- enabled: true - if automatic updates are enabled;
- on-broken: - actions upon detection of a bug;
- warn-console - to write to the console;
- warn-ops - write to the administrator;
- on-update: - actions upon detection of an update (the same options as above):
- warn-console - to write to the console;
- warn-ops write to the administrator;
- preferred-channel: rb - channel by looking to upgrade;
- host: dl.bukkit.org - update location.
- allow-nether = true - to allow the transition to the lower world;
- level-name = world - the name of your world (the folder where the world will be kept);
- enable-query = false - call statistics from the server;
- allow-flight = false - the opportunity to fly around the world;
- server-port = 25565 - the address of the server port;
- level-type = DEFAULT - server type card;
- enable-rcon = false - obtaining remote access to the console;
- level-seed = - seed level;
- max-build-height = 256 - maximum height for buildings (64 to 256);
- spawn-npcs = true - whether spaunivanie villagers are allowed;
- white-list = true - white list;
- spawn-animals = true - resolution Spawn animals;
- online-mode = true - true for a license, false - for a pirate;
- pvp = true - resolution PVP;
- difficulty = 1 - difficulty of the game (0 to 3);
- gamemode = 0 - Game Mode, 0/1 - survival / creative;
- max-players = 20 - The maximum number of players on the server;
- spawn-monsters = true - resolution spawn monsters;
- generate-structures = true - resolution generit village and other facilities;
- view-distance = 10 - visual range;
- motd = A Minecraft Server - message displayed in the server list, no more than 60 characters.
Installation of new plug-ins
downloaded plugins (files. Jar) you want to copy in the Plugins folder.It is important to remember that the plug begins to run only after the server is restarted.
teams to play
- / help - a full list of commands;
- / kick - off a player from the server;
- / ban - ban a player;
- / pardon - unban player;
- / ban-ip - ban by ip address;
- / pardon-ip - unban of ip address;
- op - ops make the player;
- deop - Opa demoted to players;
- tp - the transfer of one player to another;
- / give - give the player object;
- / tell - send a message;
- / stop - stop the server;
- / save-all - save the map;
- / list - a list of the players;
- / say - a warning message in the chat;
- / gamemode - determines the type of game;
- / time set - sets the time of day.
Well, questions how to build a server Minecraft Bukkit, no more?Then go ahead, start the server and call all your friends to join!Good luck in the game!