Can pregnant women in a sauna ?
Usually gynecologists do not recommend that their pregnant patients to visit the sauna or steam bath.However, it is not prohibited in a good state of health and the pregnancy to sit in the steam room a small amount of time.Steam treatments activate the metabolism and relieve headaches and muscle pain.In addition, it is believed that if the use of the sauna during pregnancy, the process of birth of the child will be less painful, as well as increase lactation.
Can pregnant women go to the sauna
For a start it is worth noting that the trip to the steam room is better to discuss with your doctor.This is due to the individual characteristics of the organism and for the period of pregnancy.At its discretion, the gynecologist can prescribe the direction of delivery of the analysis.
Contraindications for use of the sauna during pregnancy are:
- low placentation;
- of bleeding;
- skin rash;
- genital tract disease;
- low blood pressure;
- inflammatory disease;
- heart disease;
- reducing the amount of amniotic fluid;
- small gestational age (up to three months);
- end of pregnancy.
prohibited use of the sauna and bath on the first and third trimester of pregnancy, as in the first case, you can trigger a miscarriage, and in the second - there is a possibility of premature birth.
Therefore, in the middle of pregnancy, as well as the absence of pathologies visit the steam room is not prohibited.However, do not go to the sauna alone.In order to avoid the negative consequences is to take a loved one or friend.This is due to the fact that under the influence of high temperatures may occur syncope.
Rules sauna visit
- linger in the steam room is not more than fifteen minutes (while watching your well-being);
- Use a personal towel and sheets (possibly treat the room with disinfectant);
- avoid dropping choose rubber shoes with ribbed soles;
- hat Cover your head for the bath;
- Alternate steam room and hydrotherapy (the pool must be lowered after the body cooling);
- During the session, drink herbal tea or clean water without gas.
You may be interested in the article:
- Can pregnant women go to
- bath Can pregnant solarium