nursing mother's diet during the first month
you as much as 9 months, took care of the baby inside of you and finally waited for his little miracle!It seems that everything ... now it's time to take care of yourself.But there it was, right now you occupy the mind, how to eat in the first month after giving birth to a child's milk was good.Because it is important to know what is the diet nursing mother in the first month after birth.
Terms power feeding mothers
basic rules of food, which should be followed every mother in the first month after birth:
- Keep a food diary.There burn what you ate today.It is better that in the first days of each product was administered in the diet separately, so you can keep track of the child's reaction.Incidentally, the reaction may not occur on the first and the second time.
- clearly remember, no alcohol in this period!
- If a nursing mother must take any medication, it should be sure to consult with your pediatrician.If taken during pregnancy, drugs, the placenta somehow can protect a child, and now there is no barrier.
- Doctors recommend not to eat allergenic foods, and those that cause intestinal problems.These are meats, mayonnaise, ketchup, soda, grape, cabbage, eggs, chocolate, cream of wheat, pumpkins, tomatoes, strawberries, bananas, oranges and kiwi.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables are obliged to be present in the diet of lactating mothers in the first month after birth.On the day of their number is about 1 kg.
- Bread purchase rye from wheat flour instead of wheat.Limit yourself to sweets, cakes and buns.
Basically dietary restrictions depend on the child's allergic reactions.In general, nutrition nursing mother in the first month should be a full and good, because it affects the development of the baby.Poor impact on the child lack of vitamins in the diet of lactating mothers, the lack of trace elements, minerals, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, and will bring great harm to alcohol, nicotine and harmful food additives.
Diet nursing mothers:
base body of every woman is different, everyone has their own intestinal microflora, the immune system, so the same diet for nursing mothers does not exist.But there are some recommendations for a diet nursing mother in the first month:
first 2 days:
- buckwheat water,
- bread or the dried grain bread,
- some cheese,
- boiled beef,
- drink up to 2 liters of fluidin a day.
Diet for nursing mothers 3-6 days: all previous products and:
- vegetable soups with a small amount of potatoes,
- vegetables steamed or baked,
- of whole grain cereal flakes,
- as a dietary supplement usefulbran,
- 1 cup sour milk, milk or yogurt,
- weak compote,
- drink up to 1 liter of fluid per day, since at this time there is a surge of milk.
Diet for nursing mothers 7-20 days: all previous products and:
- millet porridge,
- boiled fish,
- beef broth,
- green apples,
- allowed the infusion of parsley or yarrow, if necessary,
- drink 2-2.5 liters of fluid a day.
diet after 21 days: all previous products and:
- boiled chicken,
- potatoes baked,
- fruit: pear and lemon,
- soy products,
- fruit drinks.
authorized products for 21 days becomes greater, since it is at this time the child is permanently intestinal colonization of the intestinal flora.