Where to get a certificate of ownership ?
If you want full control over their living space to be able to perform various transactions associated with it, you will need to issue a certificate of ownership.Next we will look at where and how it can be obtained.
Certificate of title: clearance
make out a certificate, this can be after the privatization procedure.If the housing has been privatized, follow these instructions:
- To start, you need to get a statement from the cadastral passport at the BTI (Bureau of Technical Inventory).If the documents in house and passport previously issued, but it took more than five years, they need to be updated.For this purpose it is necessary to leave the application in BTI call technical officer - after an inspection of your home area and it will be updated technical plan and you will get a statement based on the new documents.
- Next, you need to prepare the documents: those.BTI passport;cadastral passport;a copy of a warrant for housing;two statements;privatization contract;a document confirming payment of state duty.
- All documents must be submitted to the Territorial Assembly of Registration, Cadastre and Cartography.An important caveat: when applying must attend all family members, which are specified in the contract on privatization.After the adoption of the documents you will need to issue a receipt, which will indicate what documentation you received, and when you can apply for a certificate.Typically, the certificate is ready in a month from the date of submission of the application.
If you do not have appropriate documentation proving that you own a house, you have to seek recognition of property rights in court.Only after a positive result, you will be able to do privatization and registration certificate.
On the issue of the receipt of the certificate, you will be helpful to familiarize yourself with the Federal Law "On state registration of rights to immovable property and transactions with it".
Examples of applications for state samples.registration of real property rights can be found here.
these articles also examine, they can be useful for you:
- How to draw land ownership
- How to make the house in the property