How to get to the Yaroslavl station ?
Yaroslavsky Station - the largest in terms of traffic station in Moscow, serving a day about 300 trains.Yaroslavsky Station Located on the so-called space of three stations in the neighborhood of Kazan and Leningrad.
This article will tell you how to get to the Yaroslavl station.
The fastest way to get to the Yaroslavl station on the subway, and there is nothing surprising, because the question of Moscow - a city of traffic jams.Yaroslavsky Station is located at the metro station "Komsomolskaya", which, in turn, is located on the ring metro line, which means that it is easy to get to from any branch.
It is worth noting that the station "Komsomolskaya" is organized in such a way that you can get to the train station, not rising to the street, you must first go up the escalator in the station lobby, and then follow the signs.
If land transport is more convenient for you, you can use trolleybuses №14, 22, 25k, trams №7, 37, 50, or 122 buses №40, as well as numerous buses.Choosing ground transportation, however, is to understand that you can get into a big traffic jam, because the station is located in the central part of Moscow.
taxi to the train station in Moscow will be expensive, and you are again not safe from falling into the tube.But on the other hand, get on the most comfortable taxi.
Yaroslavsky Station is located at Komsomolskaya Square, d. 5, and to get to this point, you just need to enter the address in the browser.Again, here it is necessary to understand that, first of all, you are not immune from the traffic jams, and secondly, is likely to be very difficult to park.
How to get from
Airport Domodedovo From:
- №30 bus or shuttle to the metro station "Domodedovo", go down into the subway and get off at "Komsomolskaya";
- Aeroexpress to Paveletskaya Station, then the metro to "Komsomolskaya".
- bus number 851, 851E to the station "River Station", then by metro;
- shuttle bus 948 to the station "River Station", then by metro;
- bus number 817 to "planar", then by metro;
- Aeroexpress to Belorussky railway station, go down to the station "Belorusskaya" and get to "Komsomolskaya".
- bus number 611, 611S to the station "South West", then the subway;
- shuttle bus 45 to the station "South West", then the subway;
- 705M shuttle bus to the station "Oktyabrskaya", then by metro;
- Aeroexpress to the Kiev railway station, go down to the station "Kiev" and get to "Komsomolskaya".
- How to get to the Yaroslavl station
- Getting to Paveletskaya Station
- How to get from Sheremetyevo Vnukovo