How to connect your Lumia to your computer ?
Watch the video
The owners of the Nokia Lumia may need to transfer files from your phone to your computer.This can be done in several ways, we consider them in detail.
USB-cable This method will use the Zune software.Therefore, before connecting Lyumiyu to your computer, you must download the program to your computer.
then proceed as follows:
- Install the Zune software on your PC by clicking on this downloaded file.
- Connect your phone to a PC via USB-cable.
- Wait for the software automatically start Zune, and then follow the instructions of the program (you'll need to give the name of the phone, make the necessary settings, and so on).
Many are not always convenient to use a USB-cable.In this case, it is recommended to perform after installing the Zune software to synchronize your computer and Nokia Lumia using your home WiFi-network.This is done in such a way:
- Connect the phone to a PC via USB-cable.
- Start the Zune software and navigate to the "Settings" section.
- Select "Telephone" in the menu and then "Wireless sync."Then you can transfer files without the USB-cable.
Connect "Nokia Lyumia" to the computer can also be as follows:
- Go to the "Start" menu, and then select it in the command "Run".
- In the window that list the following meaning: regedit, and then click on "OK".
- You will see another window at his left side, select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE line, then CurrentControlSet, and the Enum, and then USB.
- Press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F.
- opens a search window, type the word in it ZuneDriver and press Enter.
- In the appeared tab, click Device Parameters folder, and then click on EnableLegacySupport.
- Select "Edit" and change the "0" to "1".
- PortableDeviceNameSpaceExcludeFromShell Click on the line where you want to change the "1" to "0", and in ShowInShell "0" to "1".
- again connect your phone to your PC and use it to transfer files.