How to connect your HTC to the computer?
Watch the video
Almost all owners of phones connect their mobile devices to the desktop or notebook computer for various activities.This is convenient because you can transfer files, synchronize data, charge your phone or use the device as a drive.
Today we talk about the Taiwanese manufacturer of smartphones and tablets - HTC brand.
How to connect the HTC smartphone to your computer
To connect your phone and computer using USB-cable: connect the cable to the appropriate connectors technology.
Then a window will appear with the connection options.Depending on the destination you want to select the desired item from the list and click "Finish".
This mode is used for charging the battery of the smartphone while it is connected to a computer or laptop.Do not forget to monitor the level of charge, not to recharge the battery.Access to the memory card (if available) will be closed during the procedure.
If a memory card is inserted in your phone, you can use the phone as a storage device, and manage files between the card and the computer (copy / delete / move).During this mode, an application installed on the phone is not available.
If your PC or laptop does not have an Internet connection, you can use your smartphone as a modem to connect a computer to a mobile data network.
Through an Internet connection
In this case, by contrast, uses a smartphone to the global computer network connection.This mode can be selected if you do not have a special tariff plan for mobile Internet or do not have access to Wi-Fi.
This mode allows you to synchronize your data between your computer and smartphone (contacts, calendars, and so on. D.).
If when you connect your phone and computer is not an automatic connection takes place, it is required to download and install the drivers necessary for the contact device via USB.
If your operating system smartphone when you connect devices intended to include USB-debugging, check the connection.To enable the feature, you need to go to settings and put a check mark in the "Debugging USB" box.
When connecting the devices you use any one mode, you can set it as default.To do this, go to your smartphone settings, go to "Connect to PC" and select the default connection type.
HTC How to connect to a computer via Bluetooth
- Go to your smartphone settings and activate the Bluetooth function.
- Next, you need to make your phone visible to other devices.To do this, click the name of the smartphone on the top panel.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on the computer or laptop.
- Next smartphone will search for active devices.
- Locate in the list the name of your computer and click on it.
- enter the pairing code (typically 0000 or 1234) if necessary.
- Click the "OK" button.
- Activate the Bluetooth function via smartphone settings (steps 1-2 of the above instructions).
- The connection to the Bluetooth menu on your computer or laptop, select "Add a Device" and then click on the name of your phone.
- Next on the computer screen you will see a code window.Enter these figures in the pop-window access on a smartphone.
Disconnecting from a Bluetooth via the phone menu by pressing the "Disable".
How to disable HTC smartphone
computer for proper operation of the devices need the right equipment shutdown.
- Depending on your computer operating system, click on the bottom right on the taskbar "Remove device" or "Stop the external drive."
- Right-click on the connection and click on the "Disable" button.
Look in the section Smartphones.