How to flash Philips?
Watch the video
Many smartphone users of the Dutch company the question arises as to flash Philips.The need to install a new firmware may be due to a desire to have a more recent version of the software, or the need to fix the system problems.
firmware can be drain, official, issued by the manufacturer or of Custom, unofficial, made by third-party developers.When you select the firmware should be aware that when using custom firmware on the manufacturer's warranty repair is lost.
Whatever firmware you have installed, remember that before and after the establishment of any firmware you must make backups (backups).Also, the phone during piercing must be charged by at least half.
To install the official firmware:
- Connect your smartphone to the available wi-fi network.
- Go to Settings - About phone - System updates.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
To install unofficial firmware:
- Download the recovery file for your model (available here).
- Download the special utility for smart phones firmware (eg, CWM Recovery) and a scatter-file (searched individually for the model, you can also look at Unlockers forum).
- Turn off your smartphone, remove and reinsert the battery.
- Connect your smartphone usb-cable to your PC or laptop.
- Follow the driver installation.
- Disconnect the usb cable from the computer.
- Run the utility for the firmware android devices.
- Run Scatter-loading and select the scatter-file and recovery.
- Leave a tick opposite the only recovery.img.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer.
- Wait for the firmware installation.
After installing the firmware you must make a full database dump using ClockWorkMod program.Attention!This will delete all user data on your smartphone.Restore all contact details can then be using their personal Google account.Applications and games also have to be reinstalled.
For more tips, see the article How to flash the phone.