How to flash LG?
Watch the video
company LG manufactures a variety of popular smartphones running on the Android operating system.It offers the user a wide range of devices, among which everyone will be able to pick up a great option as a technologically and financially.But it is worth considering that the "smart" phones are much more likely to suffer from various "glitches", and software errors as compared to the more simple models.
In order to recover the smartphone, which was not work properly or slow down, you need flashing.This procedure allows you to download and install on your smartphone workable version of the software.In addition, this operation is necessary before going to a service center, if in the process of using the device, you have made some modifications to the system files or obtained root access.
is worth noting that there are a lot of unofficial firmware for LG smartphones.They allow you to expand device functionality and improve performance.But their use can lead to unpredictable behavior of the smartphone: a sudden "crashes" applications, restart, overheating, etc.
To learn more about the possibilities of your gadget, read articles from section instructions to the cell phones.
How to flash LG-smartphone with your computer?
Before reflash the device, try to get rid of the problem by using a hard reset your smartphone settings.To do this:
- Turn off the device;
- Hold simultaneously lowering button (or increase, depending on the model), volume and power button;
- Once the image appears, release the button;
- Now, using the volume buttons to move to «Hard Reset» and briefly press the power button;
- further confirm the complete reset the device by pressing the «Yes».
Do not forget to reset the device before reinsertion or to make a backup copy of the data.To do this, you must copy all the files from the internal storage or memory card of the smartphone to your computer and included in the device synchronization settings to your Google Account.
If you want to flash the LG KP 500, or any other simple phone that does not work on Android, this method will not work.
Firmware LG smartphone with the utility KDZ Updater
- Download the special software KDZ Updater to update the firmware of your smartphone;
- Once the file is downloaded, unzip it on your system drive "C:";
- Next, go to the folder with the program and start the installation msxml file.msi;
- Now you need to download the firmware file for your device:
- Go to this website to find and download the necessary firmware;
- Then find your smartphone and open the section with firmware for it;
- Choose the new date of the firmware, and then click to download;
- file will be loaded with the extension.KDZ, he can "weigh" up to 2-3 GB.
- Connect the USB cable to your smartphone and your computer;
- Wait for the installation of operating system drivers;
- Now you need to turn on USB debugging mode on your phone:
- On the Home screen, press "Menu" button and navigate to the "Settings" section;
- Select "For Developers" and put it tick "on the USB Debugging";
- Next you need to turn off the smartphone, and disconnect the cable from the computer;
- Remove the battery from the device, and then, while holding the Volume Down button, connect it to the computer with a USB cable;
- now on display smartphone should appear inscription «S / W Upgrade», if it does not, repeat the previous step with the inserted battery or using the Volume Up button;
- Go to your computer's Control Panel and find the "Device Manager" section, disable the device in its «LG Mobile USB Modem»;
- Navigate to the folder with the program for the firmware;
- Click on «KDZ_FW_UPD file.the exe "right-click and select" Run as administrator ";
- In the window, in the drop-down menu «Type», choose «3GCQT» item;
- for field «PhoneMode» Select DIAG parameter;
- In the «KDZ File» specify the path to the downloaded firmware file;
- To start flashing the device, click on «Launch software Update»;
- smartphone may restart during the firmware several times.
After installing the firmware device turns on and is ready for use.