How to flash Sony ?
firmware of a smartphone can take quite a bit of time and will not harm the device, if you follow the necessary conditions.In this article we will discuss how you can flash a smartphone from Sony.The firmware will be implemented through Flashtool program.
So, how to flash Sony?
Firmware smartphones Sony
order to flash any of the Sony smartphone, you will need to charge the device for at least 50 percent.Also, do not forget to turn off anti-virus software and firewalls, as these programs can adversely affect the firmware job.Upon completion of the firmware update, you can turn them on again.
- Flashtool program you can download on the official Sony website.Once you have downloaded the program file, place the file in the program convenient place and perform its launch.
- Next Complete the driver installation.We recommend that you install PC Companion.Download this program you will be able at the same SonyMobile site.
- If in this way failed to install the drivers for your smart phone, you can use flashtool drivers, which is located in the folder with Flashtool program.By running this application, you can select the drivers that are suitable for your device.
- Download the official firmware based on your phone model.This can be done using the Google search engine.You simply enter the word "official firmware" and the model of your device.
- Unzip the archive, which is the firmware file and move it to the flashtool / firrmwares folder.Please note that the firmware file has the format tft.
Now you can start Flashtool.
- As soon as you see a window, click on the lightning icon in the new window, select flashmode.
- After that, you'll get a window where you can find the firmware file.Display firmware download and install the check box next to wipe data.This feature allows you to prevent the possibility of failure during the firmware upgrade smartphone.
- Then press the flash key.Then you need to turn off the phone to translate it into download mode.
- To do this, you need to hold down the volume rocker bottom and connect the usb-cable to the computer.Wait for the software installation.As soon as you see the inscription "flashing finished", you can connect the cable and turn on the device.
possible that your device is in the first few minutes will hang out.However, it will pass.We remind you that the device firmware can harm him, so to flash any smartphone user can at your own risk.You can also ask for a smartphone firmware to the Service Centre.However, remember that firmware removes the manufacturer's warranty.
Speaking of self-piercing smartphone, it should be noted the potential danger of such actions for the device.Therefore we recommend to read the article on How to flash the phone.In it you will find detailed information about how to implement the firmware yourself.