How to flash Samsung Galaxy Ace?
Watch the video
Many smartphone owners are faced with the need to flash your phone.Firmware is performed in order to update (replace) the old software on a new or if you have some serious problems with the installed operating system on your smartphone.In this article we'll show you how to flash samsung galaxy ace with the help of detailed instructions.
Attention!Before installing the new firmware, make sure that your phone's battery is charged at least half.
first determine with the type of firmware you want to install.Users of smartphones samsung galaxy ace it is possible to install on your phone the official firmware from Samsung or unofficial firmware Cyanogenmod 11, OmniROM and AOKP.Below is a guide to install the official firmware:
- Download and install on the computer the program Samsung Kies.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using the USB-cable.
- Create a backup of your system.
- Run Kies program.The program will offer options appropriate for your device firmware.Select the firmware you need and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Perform device reset before using the new software.
- also official firmware can be installed using FOTA technology - "firmware over the air", with connection to the wi-fi network.To do this, connect to the wi-fi network;create a backup copy of the system;go to your phone Menu - Settings - About device - Update - Update and follow the onscreen instructions;reset the device settings before using the new software.
Principles perform firmware from other developers are the same, the only difference is that you will have to separately download the program to create a system backup, the program for smartphones firmware (eg, ClockworkMod) directly itself firmware and work with each of them individually.
Read also the article How Samsung Galaxy Ace to connect to a computer.