How to flash Samsung Galaxy S4?
Watch the video
Last year the flagship of the Korean company Samsung - Galaxy S4 smartphone - a powerful and functional device that has a great design and advanced technical features.This device allows you to easily view a variety of multimedia content, as well as to work with office documents.In addition, it is worth noting the main device quality camera that allows you to create great pictures.
If you want to know?which of the Galaxy line of smart phones better, then read the article Samsung Galaxy: which one is better.
Periodically Samsung has released a variety of updates and fixes for the firmware of the smartphone in the form of firmware.To install this update, you can use two ways: via KIES software and a PC or "air."
How to flash Samsung Galaxy S4 «over the air"?
If your smartphone came out a software update, the easiest way to install it through a system of FOTA (firmware is downloaded to the device via Wi-Fi connection and is installed without a PC).
smartphone firmware process "over the air»:
- Connect the device to the charger and charge for at least 50%;
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network;
- Go to device settings;
- Click on the item "About your device" and navigate to "Software Update" section;
- If you have updated device prompts you to download and install the latest firmware version to confirm consent to the installation;
- Wait for the completion of the firmware (firmware in the smart phone is restarted).
Firmware smartphone via KIES
- First, you should know Samsung firmware in your smartphone settings.
- Download and install the KIES software.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer using a USB cable;
- Open KIES and click on the tab with the name of your device;
- Click the "Update Software" to begin flashing (if the software version is identical to the already installed, then the program will restore it to its factory state);
- Wait for the download and install the firmware on the smart phone;
- can use it after restarting the device!