How to flash the Nokia phone ?
Watch the video
Flash phones are engaged in many companies, from major service centers to private individuals.Typically, phone users are afraid to flash their own phones.In fact, it is not as difficult as it might seem at first glance.In this article we describe in detail how to flash the Nokia phone in case you want to update the software on their own or get rid of the bugs in the operating system of your device.
phone firmware usually deprives you of opportunities to continue to receive warranty service.This is especially true of the third-party firmware, the so-called custom firmware.
before installing the firmware, make sure that your device's battery is charged for at least half and be sure to make backups (backup data from your phone).
Perform the following procedure:
- Install and run Nokia PC Suite software on your computer.
- Connect your phone to your computer via usb-cable.
- Select your phone model from the list.
- Select Backup - Next.
- Select the file types that you would like to keep - Next.
- Select a folder saving the backup.
- Wait until the process is finished, and then click OK.
If you plan to use the official firmware, we recommend that you do so using a special application for Nokia owners.
Before blunt the firmware, configure the display of hidden folders on your computer by going to My Computer - Folder Options - View and select the appropriate menu item:
- Download Nokia Software Updater software and firmware file itself which you plan to install.
- Locate the disc With the Nokia folder, and it Nokia Service Layer - A -nsl_service_module_00001 - vpls-www.dsut.online.nokia.com.oti.caresuite - Products-rm - ***, where the model of your phone will be shown instead of the Stars.
- in the specified folder, place all of the files from the unzipped firmware file.
- Connect your phone to the computer via usb-cable in PC Suite mode.
- Run Nokia Software Update, and click Start.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- NSU will automatically find the internet an update for your phone, it displays a message on the screen.Click Update.
- Wait until the installation of new software.
To install custom firmware or the firmware from another phone model, you need to download and install the drivers your computer to your device, and the program Phoenix Service Software:
- Connect your device to your computer via usb-cable modePC Suite.
- Run Phoenix.
- is imperative that the program has found your phone.Configure usb-phone connection to the computer.
- Click File - Scan Product.
- Then go to the menu Flashing - Firmware Update.
- The Product Code menu, select Russian language and Cyrillic or click Refurbish.
- Wait until the end of the firmware.At the end you will see a Product flashing succeeded window.
The phone firmware you may also find the following articles:
- How to flash Nokia dead
- How to flash Nokia 6300
- How to flash a phone