어떻게 파이오니아 를 연결하는 ?
Watch the video
Radio - is a mandatory element of any modern vehicle.But if the device is not in the initial configuration of the car, you can easily install yourself.In addition, some car owners like to put third-party audio, to improve the sound quality and to use more functional radio with support of such important interfaces like USB or Bluetooth.
establish and link a Pioneer car can be in almost any car.The manufacturer took care of the installation of standard external interfaces, which provide full compatibility with a large number of machines.
How to connect Pioneer your own hands?
First, let's determine what connectors are used on the radio, and installed in a vehicle.If the vehicle is displayed on the 2 connector 8-pin, then the problems should arise, because the majority of ordinary radios are equipped with these interfaces.Otherwise, you must purchase the appropriate adapter in the car market in the sections with car accessories.
It's worth noting that the wiring to connect the recorder can not be laid at the factory, if the purchased machine model no audio package.In this case, lay the wiring under the interior trim and connect it to the car's electrical system may have to.
Connection radio Pioneer with two 8-pin connectors:
- Find on the radio connector, which is denoted by "A", he is responsible for the connection of power and antennae;
- find the corresponding connector on the vehicle wiring (if the machine has passed audiopreparation or previously installed another radio cassette), it should be brown and marked with "A" symbol;
- Reconnect given to "key" (a small protrusion on the narrow side) on them;
- Twist the excess wire and pull it off the plastic harness so that it does not fall into the cabin;
- Find the radio on the 8-pin connector labeled "B", which is responsible for connecting the speaker peripherals (speakers, subwoofer).
- Find a torpedo black 8-pin connector, which is marked with the symbol "B";
- Connect these connectors so that the "key" to them coincided;
- Twist the excess wire and pull it off the plastic harness;
- Install the radio in the niche.
When connecting the recorder must be clearly marked to comply with connectors and cables, as incorrect connection is likely to damage the device.Also, before installing it is necessary to drown out the car and disconnect the positive terminal of the battery.
marking on the wiring connectors
If you are unable to purchase an adapter or wiring have to do from scratch, then you should study the markings of wires to connect them directly.In this case, the junction is better to use solder to contact is not moved due to shaking while driving.
to the connector "A" wires are connected as follows:
- A4 (red) - provides power to the non-volatile memory device, is responsible for storing settings with the ignition off.It connects via a fuse to the positive terminal of the battery.
- A5 (blue) - is responsible for the connection to the car antenna.
- A7 (yellow) - provides power to the entire speaker system.A fuse it connects to the ignition terminal, and from there - to the battery, which protects it from being completely discharged, if you forget to turn off the music during the stay.
- A8 (black) - used to connect the radio to the mass.
That is from 8 pins on the connector used only 4. Do not forget to carefully insulate the wiring before supplying power.
on connector "B" displays the following wires:
- B1 and B2 (violet and purple-black) - connected to the rear right speaker: the first wire to the positive terminal, while the second - to the negative;
- B3 and B4 (gray and gray-black) - are connected to the front right speaker with the correct polarity: B3 on the "+" and B4 in the "-";
- B5 and B6 (black and white and black) - is connected to the front left speaker: the first on the "+", the second - on "-";
- B7 and B8 (green and green-black) - connected to the rear left speaker with the correct polarity: the first wire - to the positive terminal, while the second - to the negative.
If you do not comply with the polarity, serious problems will not happen, but the sound is a bit distorted.When connecting the recorder, use only high-quality wiring, which will provide the ultimate in pure sound.
further tuning process can be found in the article How to set up car.