How to set up Wi-Fi on the iPhone?
More and more people buy iPhone.The possibilities of this device is virtually limitless.One of the many iPhone functions - it is an opportunity for WiFi connection.But to be able to use this feature, you must first configure it in the machine.When you set up WiFi on the iPhone, you can greatly save on a slow and rather expensive mobile internet.To learn how to set up WiFi on the iPhone, tell our article.
WiFi setup process on the iPhone
- To begin, log into your iPhone menu and find the icon that says "Settings."
- Now you need to select an item entitled «Wi-Fi» and activate it.At the same time you see the new settings.
- In the list of wireless networks, you need to select the network to which you want to connect.In the case where the network is password protected, you will see a mark next to it in the form of a closed barn castle.
- Now enter the password (when you know it or necessary), and then click the icon labeled "Connect".All!Now you have the opportunity to work on this network.
- also need to check the signal strength of the connection, which is indicated by an icon in the form of an antenna.A large number of divisions - a sign of good and stable connection.When the division is small, then you need to move closer to the central source of the signal.
- In addition, you can make the settings of your iPhone on an arbitrary or automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network.If you choose the automatic connection, your machine will continuously look for the network available in the area, and connected to one of them, without asking you about it.But if you want to manually connect to a Wi-Fi network, you need to disable this feature in the settings of your Wi-Fi phone.
- Once joining the Wi-Fi network, your iPhone will remember the settings of the network and, at the following definition of the network, it will automatically connect to it.In order to remove from your phone network settings, you must select them from the list of the currently available networks, by pressing on the red arrow.which is to the right of the name of a particular network, and remove it.
- If no Wi-Fi access on the iPhone, it is recommended to delete old network from your phone's memory.Then turn off the Wi-Fi and restart your iPhone.Now try to make a connection again.The question of why the iPhone is not connected to WiFi, to be resolved.If the problem is not in the vehicle, and a router that transmits a signal, contact your ISP.If, after all of the above, iPhone does not see the WiFi, you need to ask the consultant at the store where you purchased the unit or service center.
about how to configure the Internet on the iPhone, read our article - "How do I configure Internet on iPhone?».