How to connect your iPhone 4 ?
iPhone 4 - a touchscreen smartphone, which has developed an American corporation Apple.He refers to the iPhone and the iPhone 3GS is considered the successor to the fourth generation.Consider how to connect iPhone 4 to PC.This may be necessary in those cases when it is necessary:
- download photos, music, books or videos to iPhone memory;
- transfer contacts, notes;
- restore or update iOS;
- to backup data in iTunes and iCloud.
If you are interested in the technical characteristics of the iPhone 4, read our article What good iPhone 4.
How to connect your iPhone 4: User
- Connect iPhone 4 to your computer, you can use the USB-cable, which goes toincluded with the mobile device.To connect your iPhone 4 to PC, connect one end of the USB-cable to your iPhone, and the second insert into the USB-port of the computer.
- Remember to quickly and accurately transfer data to a computer, the USB-port must be standard 2.0.But in any case you do not make a mistake, since the USB-connector will not be included in any other port other than USB-ports.
- It is also necessary to take into account the fact that not every terminal can support such a connection.For example, when using the USB 1.0 often appears on the computer the following message: "This device can operate faster."And when a connection is established between your computer and iPhone can cause problems.First of all, check to see if the cable is damaged.Try using a different connector or change the USB-cable.
- Once you connect your iPhone 4 to PC, go to the "Start" menu - & gt;"My computer".You will see the iPhone icon.If additional software is installed, iPhone is displayed as a digital camera into the harddisk menu.
- To access the memory device, right-click on the iPhone icon and select "Open".
- To sync your iPhone with your computer, you must install iTunes.You can download it on the apple site.com.
Thus, the iPhone 4 to connect to a computer via USB-cable lets you synchronize data with your PC, download music files, photos, videos, remove or install applications.
details on connecting the iPhone to your computer can be read in our article How to connect your iPhone to your computer.
The new version of iTunes 10.5 software has the ability to connect your iPhone 4 to your computer over the wireless network.At the same time your iPhone and your computer must be connected to the same network.Create a Wi-Fi network in two ways:
- using a Wi-Fi computer module.
- using a Wi-Fi router (wireless router).
To connect your iPhone 4 to PC over the wireless network Wi-Fi, follow these steps:
- Connect iPhone 4 to the power supply.
- Connect the PC and the iPhone 4 to the same wireless network Wi-Fi.
- Run iTunes.
- in iTunes "Devices" menu, choose the model of your iPhone.
- The iPhone 4 menu select "Settings» - & gt;"Main» - & gt;"Syncing with iTunes by Wi-Fi» - & gt;"Synchronize".
- Wait for the synchronization process.
Now you know how to connect your iPhone 4 to PC.To help you and other articles from our website:
- How to Enable iPhone 4
- How to Enable iPhone 4s