How to create an account on the iPhone ?
Watch the video
Apple ID (EPL Aidi) - a unique account devaysa iOS-owner, giving him the opportunity to use all services of the "apple" of the company.So how do you set up an account?
- Go to Apple's official website, go to the iTunes section, click "Download iTunes".Install the program, following the instructions of the installer.
- Launch iTunes on your computer, we click "Login" button.
- In the resulting window, select the "Create Apple ID".
- In the new window you must click to continue, thereby you confirm the desire to create an ID.
- Now the user agreement will appear in front of you - read it (if necessary).In this window, regardless of whether you agree or disagree with the politics of the agreement, it is necessary to put a tick in "I accept the user agreement," otherwise no ID, you will not.
- In the window that appears, fill in the required parameters - e-mail address, password, security question and answer, alternate email address, date of birth.If you wish to receive news from Apple, do not forget to put the appropriate checkbox.
- Check the correctness of filling the fields, click "Next".
- proceed to fill the billing information - is required when you want to buy something, such as the App Store.
- Click "Create Apple ID".
- Check the email account you used to register, go to the link provided in the letter from Apple.All!The account is created and confirmed.
- Take your iPhone, go to "Settings", go to the iTunes Store menu, App Store, click "Create a new Apple ID".
- Specify the registration country, click "Next".
- We agree with the user agreement.
- enter personal data by analogy with paragraph 6 of the previous instruction.
- enter your billing information, click "Next".
- go in the e-mail account created during registration, we find a letter from Apple and pass on the link in it.It is done!
As you can see, create an Apple ID is a snap, choose the most convenient method and act!It is important that these methods are the same for all of these devices, whether an iPhone 4 or iPad latest version.
More information about your device you'll find in the iPhone section.