How to make general power of attorney for the car ?
If you decide to sell a vehicle, you need a Power of Attorney for the car.Check out all the documents correctly will help notary.But you should know that if a person who drives a pedestrian hit by a power of attorney, and flee from the scene, the law enforcement officials will come to you.Yes, and taxes on the car you will pay it.If you do decide to act this way, then there are a few rules that must be followed:
- Remember, sell the car to strangers is very dangerous.You can easily cheat.It is better to issue power of attorney to someone from relatives or good friends.In which case, you can easily find them.
- Then choose the notary, who plan to issue a general power of attorney for the car.It is best to call and inquire about the cost of services.Note that in each notary office, the price is different.Look for the one that is right for you.
- To save time, get a notary to which an appointment is recording.Keep in mind that there are notaries who work round the clock (only they are more expensive than daytime).
- To issue a general power of attorney for the car, the notary must come, and the owner of the machine, and one on whom plan to write it.Do not forget to bring your vehicle inspection certificate and their identification.Your partner should be in possession of only their own passport.The notary can advise you what rights you can give to whom write out a power of attorney.
- Make sure that the documents present the stamp and signature.If everything is correct, then from that moment the power of attorney takes effect.
What you need to know
- Many citizens are concerned about: whether it is possible to issue a general power of attorney for the car, to a third party?According to the article of the Civil Code 187p.2 attorney may well be given the right to delegate authority to others.Thus, the attorney sends some of his powers to other persons for a period as specified in the authorization.
- The fact that you have decided to entrust the vehicle, you must notify the owner of the car.
- Peredoverennaya power of attorney will not work unless there is first a power of attorney.And also can not be valid longer than the first, which gave the host machine.
- The power of attorney may terminate if:
- if expired
- principal revoked the power of attorney;
- trustee wrote waiver of the power of attorney;
- in the event that the principal recognized untraceable missing or incompetent;
- If the vehicle owner is a legal entity, the rows.cease to have effect when the legal person ceases to be such.
- power of attorney and the contract of sale- completely different things.
- If you have entered into rows.with the right to sell, then you lose the property rights when car trustee sold.General power of attorney is an attorney, framed with the right to sell.The owner is the person who is specified in the certificate of registration of the vehicle.